- Herbert Kuchen, Kazunori Ueda:
Editorial: Functional and Logic Programming.
- Elvira Albert, Michael Hanus, Germán Vidal:
A Practical Partial Evaluation Scheme for Multi-Paradigm Declarative Languages.
- Pierre Deransart, Jan-Georg Smaus:
Subject Reduction of Logic Programs as Proof-Theoretic Property.
- Aart Middeldorp, Taro Suzuki, Mohamed Hamada:
Complete Selection Functions for a Lazy Conditional Narrowing Calculus.
- Masahiko Sato, Takafumi Sakurai, Yukiyoshi Kameyama:
A Simply Typed Context Calculus with First-class Environments.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.