- Thomas E. Daniels, Eugene H. Spafford:
Identification of Host Audit Data to Detect Attacks on Low-level IP Vulnerabilities. 3-35
- Giovanni Vigna, Richard A. Kemmerer:
NetSTAT: A Network-based Intrusion Detection System. 37-71
- Carlo Blundo, Barbara Masucci:
A Note on the Randomness in Dynamic Threshold Schemes. 73-85
- Gavin Lowe:
Towards a Completeness Result for Model Checking of Security Protocols. 89-146
- A. W. Roscoe, Philippa J. Broadfoot:
Proving Security Protocols with Model Checkers by Data Independence Techniques. 147-190
- F. Javier Thayer, Jonathan C. Herzog, Joshua D. Guttman:
Strand Spaces: Proving Security Protocols Correct. 191-230
- Dennis M. Volpano, Geoffrey Smith:
Probabilistic Noninterference in a Concurrent Language.
- Elisa Bertino, Elena Ferrari:
Secure Object Deletion and Garbage Collection in Multilevel Object Bases.
- Ehud Gudes, Martin S. Olivier, Reind P. van de Riet:
Modeling, Specifying and Implementing Workflow Security in Cyberspace. 287-315
- Ravi S. Sandhu, Venkata Bhamidipati:
Role-based Administration of User-Role Assignment: The URA97 Model and its Oracle Implementation. 317-342
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.