- Cristina Capineri, Claudio Calvino, Antonello Romano:
Citizens and institutions as information prosumers. The case study of italian municipalities on Twitter.
- Nicole Ostlaender, Tom Bailly-Salins, Matthew Hardy, Andrea Perego, Anders Friis-Christensen, Silvia dalla Costa:
Describing models in context - A step towards enhanced transparency of scientific processes underpinning policy making.
- Bujar Nushi, Bastiaan van Loenen, Joep Crompvoets:
The STIG - A new SDI assessment method.
- Anders K. Lyseen, Henning Sten Hansen:
INSPIRE Compliance of Public Health Information - A Danish Case Study.
- Massimiliano Rossi, Gunter Zeug, Stoyan Blagoev:
Assessing existing in-situ capacities in EU Member States: an analysis of the Copernicus regulation approach for Hydrography and Transport Network datasets.
- Barbara Hofer, Johannes Brauner, Mike Jackson, Carlos Granell, Armanda Rodrigues, Daniel Nüst, Stefan Wiemann:
Descriptions of Spatial Operations - Recent Approaches and Community Feedback.
- Peter Mooney, Marco Minghini, Frances Stanley-Jones:
Observations on an OpenStreetMap mapping party organised as a social event during an open source GIS conference.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.