- Kjell Hausken, Mthuli Ncube:
How Elections are Impacted by Production, Economic Growth and Conflict.
- Sheetal Dharmatti:
Viscosity Solutions of Hybrid Game Problems with Unbounded Cost Functionals.
- Valentin Goranko, Paolo Turrini:
Two-Player Preplay Negotiation Games with Conditional Offers.
- Vladimir V. Mazalov, Anna V. Melnik:
Equilibrium Prices and Flows in the Passenger Traffic Problem.
- Sylvain Béal, Eric Rémila, Philippe Solal:
Characterizations of Three Linear Values for TU Games by Associated Consistency: Simple Proofs Using the Jordan Normal Form.
- Ajay Kumar Bhurjee:
Existence of Equilibrium Points for Bimatrix Game with Interval Payoffs.
- Vladimir V. Mazalov, David Yeung:
- Vladimir V. Mazalov, Anna A. Ivashko, Elena N. Konovalchikova:
Optimal Strategies in Best-Choice Game with Incomplete Information - The Voice Show. 1-18
- Elena M. Parilina, Georges Zaccour:
Strategic Support of Node-Consistent Cooperative Outcomes in Dynamic Games Played Over Event Trees. 1-16
- Alexander Y. Krylatov, Victor V. Zakharov:
Competitive Traffic Assignment in a Green Transit Network. 1-14
- Ekaterina V. Gromova, Daniel López-Barrientos:
A Differential Game Model for The Extraction of Nonrenewable Resources with Random Initial Times - The Cooperative and Competitive Cases. 1-19
- Elena M. Parilina, Artem A. Sedakov:
Stable Cooperation in a Game with a Major Player. 1-20
- Nikolay A. Zenkevich, Margarita Gladkova:
Price Competition on the Market of Counterfeiting Software. 1-10
- Ovanes L. Petrosian:
Looking Forward Approach in Cooperative Differential Games. 1-14
- David W. K. Yeung, Leon A. Petrosyan:
A Cooperative Dynamic Environmental Game of Subgame Consistent Clean Technology Development. 1-23
- Irit Nowik:
How Risky is it to Deviate from Nash Equilibrium? 1-24
- Yasuo Sasaki:
An Equivalence Result on the Reduction of Games with Unawareness. 1-27
- Robert Joliet, Rabia Nessah:
Euro White and Euro Yolk: Sovereign Debt Structure Stability in the Eurozone. 1-15
- Emily Tanimura, Sylvie Thoron:
How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree? 1-17
- Ben van der Genugten, Peter Borm:
Texas Hold'em: A Game of Skill. 1-13
- Anat Lerner, Rica Gonen:
Efficient Constrained Combinatorial Auctions. 1-10
- Fouad El Ouardighi, Gary M. Erickson, Dieter Grass, Steffen Jørgensen:
Contracts and Information Structure in a Supply Chain with Operations and Marketing Interaction. 1-36
- Jacek B. Krawczyk, Mabel Tidball:
Economic Problems with Constraints: How Efficiency Relates to Equilibrium. 1-19
- Hana Baili:
Chaos Propagation in Games of Control for Energy-Efficient Wireless Communications. 1-21
- Michael R. Caputo:
Intrinsic Comparative Statics of a Nash Bargaining Solution. 1-11
- Yigal Gerchak:
Procurement (Reverse) Auctions Where Service Providers have Official Ratings. 1-10
- Frank Huettner, Harald Wiese:
The Need for Permission, the Power to Enforce, and Duality in Cooperative Games with a Hierarchy. 1-12
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.