default search action
- Mike Amato:
Introducing article numbering to Information and Computation.
- Dana Dachman-Soled, Mukul Kulkarni, Aria Shahverdi:
Tight upper and lower bounds for leakage-resilient, locally decodable and updatable non-malleable codes.
- Olaf Beyersdorff, Luke Hinde:
Characterising tree-like Frege proofs for QBF.
- Mingzhang Huang, Hongfei Fu, Joost-Pieter Katoen:
Deciding probabilistic simulation between probabilistic pushdown automata and finite-state systems.
- Valentina Castiglioni, Simone Tini:
Logical characterization of branching metrics for nondeterministic probabilistic transition systems.
- Dimitrios Kouzapas, Jorge A. Pérez, Nobuko Yoshida:
On the relative expressiveness of higher-order session processes.
- Maxime Crochemore, Roman Kolpakov, Gregory Kucherov:
Optimal bounds for computing α-gapped repeats.
- Ahmed A. Belal, Amr Elmasry:
Optimal prefix codes with fewer distinct codeword lengths are faster to construct.
- Wan J. Fokkink, Rob van Glabbeek, Bas Luttik:
Divide and congruence III: From decomposition of modal formulas to preservation of stability and divergence.
- Andrei A. Bulatov:
Constraint Satisfaction Problems over semilattice block Mal'tsev algebras.
- Tero Laihonen:
On t-revealing codes in binary Hamming spaces.
- Yehia Abd Alrahman, Rocco De Nicola, Michele Loreti:
A calculus for collective-adaptive systems and its behavioural theory.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.