- Jun Wang, Wenbo Wan, Xiao Xiao Li, Jian De Sun, Hua Xiang Zhang:
Color image watermarking based on orientation diversity and color complexity.
- Luca Romeo, Jelena Loncarski, Marina Paolanti, Gianluca Bocchini, Adriano Mancini, Emanuele Frontoni:
Machine learning-based design support system for the prediction of heterogeneous machine parameters in industry 4.0.
- Awsan M. Mohammed, Salih O. Duffuaa:
A tabu search based algorithm for the optimal design of multi-objective multi-product supply chain networks.
- Yue Wang, Hao Liu, ZhongXin Yu, Liangping Tu:
An improved artificial neural network based on human-behaviour particle swarm optimization and cellular automata.
- Kai Lei, Bing Zhang, Yu Li, Min Yang, Ying Shen:
Time-driven feature-aware jointly deep reinforcement learning for financial signal representation and algorithmic trading.
- Amina Jarraya, Amel Bouzeghoub, Amel Borgi, Khedija Arour:
DCR: A new distributed model for human activity recognition in smart homes.
- Chihyun Park, Jihwan Ha, Sanghyun Park:
Prediction of Alzheimer's disease based on deep neural network by integrating gene expression and DNA methylation dataset.
- Divyaansh Devarriya, Cairo Gulati, Vidhi Mansharamani, Aditi Sakalle, Arpit Bhardwaj:
Unbalanced breast cancer data classification using novel fitness functions in genetic programming.
- Kemal Akyol:
Comparing of deep neural networks and extreme learning machines based on growing and pruning approach.
- Swagata Duari, Vasudha Bhatnagar:
Complex Network based Supervised Keyword Extractor.
- Debanjan Sadhya, Kanjar De, Balasubramanian Raman, Partha Pratim Roy:
Efficient extraction of consistent bit locations from binarized iris features.
- Mohsen Moghaddam, Qiliang Chen, Abhijit V. Deshmukh:
A neuro-inspired computational model for adaptive fault diagnosis.
- Koon Meng Ang, Wei Hong Lim, Nor Ashidi Mat Isa, Sew Sun Tiang, Chin Hong Wong:
A constrained multi-swarm particle swarm optimization without velocity for constrained optimization problems.
- Mandana Rezaeiahari, Mohammad T. Khasawneh:
Simulation optimization approach for patient scheduling at destination medical centers.
- Gustavo Neves, Marco Ruiz, Jefferson Fontinele, Luciano Oliveira:
Rotated object detection with forward-looking sonar in underwater applications.
- Aya Khalaf, Mohsen Nabian, Miaolin Fan, Yu Yin, Jolie B. Wormwood, Erika Siegel, Karen S. Quigley, Lisa Feldman Barrett, Murat Akçakaya, Chun-An Chou, Sarah Ostadabbas:
Analysis of multimodal physiological signals within and between individuals to predict psychological challenge vs. threat.
- Mohamed Elhoseny:
Intelligent firefly-based algorithm with Levy distribution (FF-L) for multicast routing in vehicular communications.
- Aminu Da'u, Naomie Salim, Idris Rabiu, Akram Osman:
Weighted aspect-based opinion mining using deep learning for recommender system.
- Fernando Terroso-Saenz, Andrés Muñoz:
Land use discovery based on Volunteer Geographic Information classification.
- Kasun Bandara, Christoph Bergmeir, Slawek Smyl:
Forecasting across time series databases using recurrent neural networks on groups of similar series: A clustering approach.
- Bruno Légora Souza da Silva, Fernando Kentaro Inaba, Evandro Ottoni Teatini Salles, Patrick Marques Ciarelli:
Outlier Robust Extreme Machine Learning for multi-target regression.
- Xizhan Gao, Quansen Sun, Haitao Xu, Jianqiang Gao:
Sparse and collaborative representation based kernel pairwise linear regression for image set classification.
- Rama Syamala Sreepada, Bidyut Kr. Patra:
Mitigating long tail effect in recommendations using few shot learning technique.
- Kashif Ahmad Khan, Muhammed Shanir P. P., Yusuf Uzzaman Khan, Omar Farooq:
A hybrid Local Binary Pattern and wavelets based approach for EEG classification for diagnosing epilepsy.
- Wenqin Xu, Chen Chen, Shuxin Ding, Panos M. Pardalos:
A bi-objective dynamic collaborative task assignment under uncertainty using modified MOEA/D with heuristic initialization.
- Amine Mohamed Aboussalah, Chi-Guhn Lee:
Continuous control with Stacked Deep Dynamic Recurrent Reinforcement Learning for portfolio optimization.
- Liliana Ardissono, Noemi Mauro:
A compositional model of multi-faceted trust for personalized item recommendation.
- Hossam Faris, Ali Asghar Heidari, Ala' M. Al-Zoubi, Majdi M. Mafarja, Ibrahim Aljarah, Mohammed Eshtay, Seyedali Mirjalili:
Time-varying hierarchical chains of salps with random weight networks for feature selection.
- Hager Merdassi, Walid Barhoumi, Ezzeddine Zagrouba:
A comprehensive overview of relevant methods of image cosegmentation.
- Mohammad Mehdi Keikha, Maseud Rahgozar, Masoud Asadpour, Mohammad Faghih Abdollahi:
Influence maximization across heterogeneous interconnected networks based on deep learning.
- Guilherme Costa Silva, Eduardo E. O. Carvalho, Walmir Matos Caminhas:
An artificial immune systems approach to Case-based Reasoning applied to fault detection and diagnosis.
- Yong Wang, Shuanglu Zhang, Xiangyang Guan, Shouguo Peng, Haizhong Wang, Yong Liu, Maozeng Xu:
Collaborative multi-depot logistics network design with time window assignment.
- Adrián Pastor López-Monroy, Fabio A. González, Thamar Solorio:
Early author profiling on Twitter using profile features with multi-resolution.
- Jesús M. Sánchez-Gómez, Miguel A. Vega-Rodríguez, Carlos J. Perez:
Experimental analysis of multiple criteria for extractive multi-document text summarization.
- Nihat Tak:
Type-1 recurrent intuitionistic fuzzy functions for forecasting.
- Elena Hernández Nieves, Guillermo Hernández, Ana Belén Gil González, Sara Rodríguez-González, Juan M. Corchado:
Fog computing architecture for personalized recommendation of banking products.
- Phuong Huynh Van Quoc, Josef Küng:
FPO tree and DP3 algorithm for distributed parallel Frequent Itemsets Mining.
- Liang Wang, Ying-Ming Wang, Luis Martínez:
Fuzzy TODIM method based on alpha-level sets.
- Dario Ortega Anderez, Ahmad Lotfi, Amir Pourabdollah:
Eating and drinking gesture spotting and recognition using a novel adaptive segmentation technique and a gesture discrepancy measure.
- Xiaofeng Cao:
A divide-and-conquer approach to geometric sampling for active learning.
- Thanh Trung Huynh, Nguyen Thanh Toan, Van Vinh Tong, Thanh Dat Hoang, Duong Chi Thang, Nguyen Quoc Viet Hung, Abdul Sattar:
A comparative study on network alignment techniques.
- Shiping Wang, Jiawei Chen, Wenzhong Guo, Genggeng Liu:
Structured learning for unsupervised feature selection with high-order matrix factorization.
- Junyi Chai, Eric W. T. Ngai:
Decision-making techniques in supplier selection: Recent accomplishments and what lies ahead.
- Jian Lin, Lei Zhu, Kaizhou Gao:
A genetic programming hyper-heuristic approach for the multi-skill resource constrained project scheduling problem.
- Hailiang Ye, Feilong Cao, Dianhui Wang:
A hybrid regularization approach for random vector functional-link networks.
- Soumyadeep Kundu, Sayantan Paul, Suman Kumar Bera, Ajith Abraham, Ram Sarkar:
Text-line extraction from handwritten document images using GAN.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.