- Paulo Cortez, Manuel Filipe Santos:
Third special issue on knowledge discovery and business intelligence.
- Cláudio Rebelo de Sá, Carlos Soares, Arno J. Knobbe, Paulo Cortez:
Label Ranking Forests.
- Luís Baía, Luís Torgo:
A comparative study of approaches to forecast the correct trading actions.
- Pedro Tiple, Luís Cavique, Nuno Cavalheiro Marques:
Ramex-Forum: a tool for displaying and analysing complex sequential patterns of financial products.
- Muhammad Marwan Muhammad Fuad:
Aggressive pruning strategy for time series retrieval using a multi-resolution representation based on vector quantization coupled with discrete wavelet transform.
- Jan Géryk:
Visual analytics of educational time-dependent data using interactive dynamic visualization.
- Bruno Oliveira, Orlando Belo:
On the specification of extract, transform, and load patterns behavior: A domain-specific language approach.
- Mariantonieta Gutierrez Soto, Hojjat Adeli:
Recent advances in control algorithms for smart structures and machines.
- Ying Yang, Dong-Ling Xu:
A methodology for assessing the effect of portfolio management on NPD performance based on Bayesian network scenarios.
- Shuchen Li, Xiang Cheng, Sen Su, Haonan Sun:
Exploiting organizer influence and geographical preference for new event recommendation.
- Yigit Kultur, Mehmet Ufuk Çaglayan:
Hybrid approaches for detecting credit card fraud.
- Weidong Zhu, Youhua Xu, Yong Wu, Yibo Sun:
Determination of evidence correction factors based on the neural network.
- Antonio Fernández-Caballero, Pascual González, Elena Navarro:
Gerontechnologies - Current achievements and future trends.
- Susan Quinn, Raymond R. Bond, Chris D. Nugent:
Ontological modelling and rule-based reasoning for the provision of personalized patient education.
- Ângelo Costa, Vicente Julián, Paulo Novais:
Advances and trends for the development of ambient-assisted living platforms.
- Paula Lago, Claudia Jiménez-Guarín, Claudia Roncancio:
Contextualized behavior patterns for change reasoning in Ambient Assisted Living: A formal model.
- Salem Ameen, Sunil Vadera:
A convolutional neural network to classify American Sign Language fingerspelling from depth and colour images.
- Mina Jahangiri, Elahe Khodadi, Fakher Rahim, Najmaldin Saki, Amal Saki Malehi:
Decision-tree-based methods for differential diagnosis of β-thalassemia trait from iron deficiency anemia.
- Palash Dutta, G. C. Hazarika:
Construction of families of probability boxes and corresponding membership functions at different fractiles.
- Onapa Limwattanapibool, Somjit Arch-int:
Determination of the appropriate parameters for K-means clustering using selection of region clusters based on density DBSCAN (SRCD-DBSCAN).
- Ugurhan Kutbay, Firat Hardalaç:
Development of a multiprobe electrical resistivity tomography prototype system and robust underground clustering.
- Nishant Gupta, Naman Ahuja, Shikhar Malhotra, Anju Bala, Gurleen Kaur:
Intelligent heart disease prediction in cloud environment through ensembling.
- Kun Chen, Jian Yin, Sulin Pang:
A design for a common-sense knowledge-enhanced decision-support system: Integration of high-frequency market data and real-time news.
- Sriparna Saha, Amit Konar, Shreyasi Datta:
Fuzzy logic and differential evolution-based hybrid system for gesture recognition using Kinect sensor.
- Patcharin Artameeyanant, Sivarit Sultornsanee, Kosin Chamnongthai:
Electroencephalography-based feature extraction using complex network for automated epileptic seizure detection.
- Miguel Rodríguez-Artacho, Rafael Martínez-Tomás, José Manuel Ferrández de Vicente:
Intelligence in educational environments.
- David Griol, José Manuel Molina, Zoraida Callejas:
Incorporating android conversational agents in m-learning apps.
- Fernando Jiménez, Rosalia Jódar, Maria del Pilar Martín, Gracia Sánchez, Guido Sciavicco:
Unsupervised feature selection for interpretable classification in behavioral assessment of children.
- Alejandro Rodríguez-Ascaso, Jesús González-Boticario, Cecile Finat, Helen Petrie:
Setting accessibility preferences about learning objects within adaptive elearning systems: User experience and organizational aspects.
- Bakhtiyor Bahritidinov, Eduardo Sánchez:
Predicting academic success by using context variables and probabilistic classification.
- S. N. Mikhaylov, V. V. Chuikova, Marina V. Sokolova, A. M. Potapenko:
A case study of duplications detection for educational domain thorough ad hoc search and identification NLP-based method.
- Pedro Salcedo Lagos, M. Angélica Pinninghoff, Ricardo Contreras Arriagada, Jorge F. Figueroa:
An adaptive hypermedia model based on student's lexicon.
- Michela Ponticorvo, Raffaele Di Fuccio, Andrea Di Ferdinando, Orazio Miglino:
An agent-based modelling approach to build up educational digital games for kindergarten and primary schools.
- Davide Carneiro, Marco Gomes, Ângelo Costa, Paulo Novais, José Neves:
Enriching conflict resolution environments with the provision of context information.
- Piotr Sobolewski, Michal Wozniak:
SCR: simulated concept recurrence - a non-supervised tool for dealing with shifting concept.
- Damjan Kuznar, Rok Piltaver, Anton Gradisek, Matjaz Gams, Mitja Lustrek:
An intelligent system to monitor refrigeration devices.
- Igor Ibarguren, Jesús M. Pérez, Javier Muguerza, Ibai Gurrutxaga:
CT ;lt;DT>: Extending the application of the consolidation methodology even further.
- María Julia Blas, Silvio Gonnet, Horacio Pascual Leone:
An ontology to document a quality scheme specification of a software product.
- Daniel Neagu:
Special issue on innovative techniques and applications of artificial intelligence guest editorial.
- Tariq Tashan, Tony Allen, Lars Nolle:
Speaker verification inspired by the physiology of hearing using spiking self-organising map.
- Dimitris C. Dracopoulos, Barry D. Nichols:
Genetic programming for the minimum time swing up and balance control acrobot problem.
- Mai Le, Bogdan Gabrys, Detlef D. Nauck:
A hybrid model for business process event and outcome prediction.
- Yan Qiang, Lei Ge, Xin Zhao, Xiaolong Zhang, Xiaoxian Tang:
Pulmonary nodule diagnosis using dual-modal supervised autoencoder based on extreme learning machine.
- Douglas Rodrigues, João P. Papa, Hojjat Adeli:
Meta-heuristic multi- and many-objective optimization techniques for solution of machine learning problems.
- Kalliopi Dalakleidi, Konstantia Zarkogianni, Anastasia C. Thanopoulou, Konstantina S. Nikita:
Comparative assessment of statistical and machine learning techniques towards estimating the risk of developing type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular complications.
- Saroj K. Meher, Shishir Kumar Behera, Eldon R. Rene, Hung-Suck Park:
Comparative analysis on the application of neuro-fuzzy models for complex engineered systems: Case study from a landfill and a boiler.
- Shashi Dahiya, S. S. Handa, N. P. Singh:
A feature selection enabled hybrid-bagging algorithm for credit risk evaluation.
- Umair Abdullah, Antoni Ligeza, Kashif Zafar:
Performance evaluation of rule-based expert systems: An example from medical billing domain.
- Mourad Adnane, Adel Belouchrani:
Heartbeats classification using QRS and T waves autoregressive features and RR interval features.
- Karan Veer, Renu Vig:
Analysis and recognition of operations using SEMG from upper arm muscles.
- D. Jude Hemanth, J. Anitha, Bernadetta Kwintiana Ane:
Fusion of artificial neural networks for learning capability enhancement: Application to medical image classification.
- Ali Fallah Tehrani, Diane Ahrens:
Modified sequential k-means clustering by utilizing response: A case study for fashion products.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.