- Ibrahiem M. M. El Emary, Mohaned A. Obaidy:
A Design and Implementation of an Efficient Synchronous / Asynchronous Serial Multiplexer System Facilitating the IBM PCs Communications.
- Ibrahim Mahmoud El Emory:
Presentation of a Fair Retransmission Algorithm Assists in Improving the Performance of Slotted CSMA /CD Local Computer Networks.
- Abdel-Badeeh M. Salem, Emad Monica, Khaled Ahmed Nagaty:
New Techniques for Enhancement of SOM-Based Cluster Visualization.
- M. El Henawy, A. A. Karawiat:
On Wavelets Applications in Image Compression.
- Ahmed Younes, Moheb R. Girgis:
A Tool for Computing the Reliability of Computer Networks.
- New Converter for Residual Number System to Binary System (2n-1, 2n+1, 2n-2k+1, 2n+2k+1) (in Arabic Language).
- Systemic Approach and Informatics (in Arabic Language).
- Using the Systemic Approach in Intelligent Information Technology (in Arabic Language).
- Teaching of the Systemic Approach and its Application for Postgraduate Student in Agriculture Domain (in Arabic Language).
- Nourhan M. Zayed, Ahmed M. Badawi, Alaa M. Elsayad, Mohamed S. Elsherif, Abou Bakr M. Youssef:
Wavelet-based Segmentation for Fetal Ultrasound Texture Images.
- Alaa M. Elsayad:
Mass Segmentation in Digital Mammogram Using Fuzzy C-Means.
- Ameur Touir, Hassan Mathkour:
An E-Business-Oriented Pattern Language.
- Mohaned A. Obaidy, Ibrahiem M. M. El Emary:
Presentation of a Software Tool For Synchronous/ Asynchronies Serial Multiplexer System Suitable For IBM PCs Communications Over LAN/WAN.
- Alaa El Din Nagy, Zhang Xiong, Abdelmageed Elsadek:
CROSSEFFECT OF COMBINING DIFFERENT DBMS.
- Alaa El Din Nagy, Zhang Xiong, Fang Yi, Yuanxin Ouyang:
Messages Exchange Based on Middleware Service Technology.
- Abad Shah:
A Methodology For Transferring Huge Raw Multimedia Data of an Application and Its Design Into a Web-Based Information System.
- Arabic Logo: An Integrated Educational System Based on Logo Methodology (in Arabic Language).
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.