- Emrah Hancer:
A new multi-objective differential evolution approach for simultaneous clustering and feature selection.
- V. Prem Prakash, C. Patvardhan, Anand Srivastav:
A novel Hybrid Multi-objective Evolutionary Algorithm for the bi-Objective Minimum Diameter-Cost Spanning Tree (bi-MDCST) problem.
- Giuseppe Vizzari, Luca Crociani, Stefania Bandini:
An agent-based model for plausible wayfinding in pedestrian simulation.
- David Vallejo, José Jesús Castro-Schez, Carlos Glez-Morcillo, Javier Albusac:
Multi-agent architecture for information retrieval and intelligent monitoring by UAVs in known environments affected by catastrophes.
- Sibarama Panigrahi, Himansu Sekhar Behera:
A study on leading machine learning techniques for high order fuzzy time series forecasting.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Using fuzzy measures for modeling human perception of uncertainty in artificial intelligence.
- Xiao-Bing Hu, Chi Zhang, Gong-Peng Zhang, Ming-Kong Zhang, Hang Li, Mark S. Leeson, Jian-Qin Liao:
Finding the k shortest paths by ripple-spreading algorithms.
- Juan Tan:
Complex object detection using deep proposal mechanism.
- Adnan Acan, Ahmet Ünveren:
Multiobjective great deluge algorithm with two-stage archive support.
- Ta-Chun Wen, Kuei-Hu Chang, Hsin-Hung Lai:
Integrating the 2-tuple linguistic representation and soft set to solve supplier selection problems with incomplete information.
- Yong-Ping Zhao, Zhi-Qiang Li, Qian-Kun Hu:
A size-transferring radial basis function network for aero-engine thrust estimation.
- Eleonora Maria Aiello, Giuseppe Lisanti, Lalo Magni, Mirto Musci, Chiara Toffanin:
Therapy-driven Deep Glucose Forecasting.
- Simone Gelmini, Simone Formentin, Silvia Carla Strada, Mara Tanelli, Sergio M. Savaresi:
fierClass: A multi-signal, cepstrum-based, time series classifier.
- Adjei Peter Darko, Decui Liang:
Some q-rung orthopair fuzzy Hamacher aggregation operators and their application to multiple attribute group decision making with modified EDAS method.
- Wei Peng, Chengdong Li, Guiqing Zhang, Jianqiang Yi:
Interval type-2 fuzzy logic based transmission power allocation strategy for lifetime maximization of WSNs.
- Jesús Ruiz-Santaquitaria, Gloria Bueno, Oscar Déniz, Noelia Vállez, Gabriel Cristóbal:
Semantic versus instance segmentation in microscopic algae detection.
- Xuena Geng, Dantong Ouyang, Zhengang Jiang:
Pattern diagnosis for stochastic discrete event systems.
- Ying-Jen Chen, Hao-Gong Chou, Wen-June Wang, Shun-Hung Tsai, Kazuo Tanaka, Hua O. Wang, Kun-Ching Wang:
A polynomial-fuzzy-model-based synchronization methodology for the multi-scroll Chen chaotic secure communication system.
- Abd Errahmane Kiouche, Malika Bessedik, Fatima Benbouzid-Si Tayeb, Mohamed Reda Keddar:
An efficient hybrid multi-objective memetic algorithm for the frequency assignment problem.
- Ritu Raj, B. M. Mohan:
General structure of Interval Type-2 fuzzy PI/PD controller of Takagi-Sugeno type.
- Yang Gao, Dong-sheng Li, Hua Zhong:
A novel target threat assessment method based on three-way decisions under intuitionistic fuzzy multi-attribute decision making environment.
- Gabriel Souto Fischer, Rodrigo da Rosa Righi, Gabriel de Oliveira Ramos, Cristiano André da Costa, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues:
ElHealth: Using Internet of Things and data prediction for elastic management of human resources in smart hospitals.
- Alicja Kwasniewska, Jacek Ruminski, Maciej Szankin, Mariusz Kaczmarek:
Super-resolved thermal imagery for high-accuracy facial areas detection and analysis.
- José-Raúl Ruiz-Sarmiento, Javier Gonzalez Monroy, Francisco Angel Moreno, Cipriano Galindo, Jose-Maria Bonelo, Javier González Jiménez:
A predictive model for the maintenance of industrial machinery in the context of industry 4.0.
- Xiaogang Wang, Jianwei Zhao:
A complex process fault diagnosis method based on manifold distribution adaptation.
- Vahideh Hayyolalam, Ali Asghar Pourhaji Kazem:
Black Widow Optimization Algorithm: A novel meta-heuristic approach for solving engineering optimization problems.
- Yajun Du, Yongtao Yi, Xianyong Li, Xiaoliang Chen, Yongquan Fan, Fanghong Su:
Extracting and tracking hot topics of micro-blogs based on improved Latent Dirichlet Allocation.
- Hasmath Farhana Thariq Ahmed, Hafisoh Ahmad, Chockalingam Aravind Vaithilingam:
Device free human gesture recognition using Wi-Fi CSI: A survey.
- Salvatore Carta, Anselmo Ferreira, Diego Reforgiato Recupero, Marco Saia, Roberto Saia:
A combined entropy-based approach for a proactive credit scoring.
- Emre Çelik:
A powerful variant of symbiotic organisms search algorithm for global optimization.
- Peide Liu, Baoying Zhu, Peng Wang, Mengjiao Shen:
An approach based on linguistic spherical fuzzy sets for public evaluation of shared bicycles in China.
- Amit K. Shukla, Rahul Nath, Pranab K. Muhuri, Q. M. Danish Lohani:
Energy efficient multi-objective scheduling of tasks with interval type-2 fuzzy timing constraints in an Industry 4.0 ecosystem.
- Stephan Rhode, Steven Van Vaerenbergh, Matthias Pfriem:
Power prediction for electric vehicles using online machine learning.
- Xiaohong Han, Ping Liu, Li Wang, Dengao Li:
Unsupervised feature selection via graph matrix learning and the low-dimensional space learning for classification.
- Riccardo Sartea, Alessandro Farinelli, Matteo Murari:
SECUR-AMA: Active Malware Analysis Based on Monte Carlo Tree Search for Android Systems.
- Zouhair Elamrani Abou Elassad, Hajar Mousannif, Hassan Al Moatassime, Aimad Karkouch:
The application of machine learning techniques for driving behavior analysis: A conceptual framework and a systematic literature review.
- Minxia Luo, Ruirui Zhao, Bei Liu, Jingjing Liang:
Interval-valued fuzzy reasoning algorithms based on Schweizer-Sklar t-norms and its application.
- Sidong Xian, Hailin Guo:
Novel supplier grading approach based on interval probability hesitant fuzzy linguistic TOPSIS.
- Weiguo Zhao, Zhenxing Zhang, Liying Wang:
Manta ray foraging optimization: An effective bio-inspired optimizer for engineering applications.
- Peng Li, Oliver Niggemann:
Non-convex hull based anomaly detection in CPPS.
- Idoia Ruiz, Bogdan Raducanu, Rakesh Mehta, Jaume Amores:
Optimizing speed/accuracy trade-off for person re-identification via knowledge distillation.
- Ajith Abraham, Edward Au, Alécio Binotto, Laura García-Hernández, Vladimír Marík, Félix Gómez Mármol, Václav Snásel, Thomas I. Strasser, Wolfgang Wahlster:
Industry 4.0: Quo Vadis?
- Nguyen Ngoc Son, Cao Van Kien, Ho Pham Huy Anh:
Parameters identification of Bouc-Wen hysteresis model for piezoelectric actuators using hybrid adaptive differential evolution and Jaya algorithm.
- Mohammed H. Qais, Hany M. Hasanien, Saad Alghuwainem:
Whale optimization algorithm-based Sugeno fuzzy logic controller for fault ride-through improvement of grid-connected variable speed wind generators.
- Qiangwei Liu, Xiuqiao Xiang, Yuanfang Wang, Zhongwen Luo, Fang Fang:
Aircraft detection in remote sensing image based on corner clustering and deep learning.
- R. Rajesh:
A grey-layered ANP based decision support model for analyzing strategies of resilience in electronic supply chains.
- Dinesh Kumar Kotary, Satyasai Jagannath Nanda:
Distributed robust data clustering in wireless sensor networks using diffusion moth flame optimization.
- Fatma Kutlu Gündogdu, Cengiz Kahraman:
A novel spherical fuzzy QFD method and its application to the linear delta robot technology development.
- Mohd Herwan Sulaiman, Zuriani Mustaffa, Mohd Mawardi Saari, Hamdan Daniyal:
Barnacles Mating Optimizer: A new bio-inspired algorithm for solving engineering optimization problems.
- Oanh Thi Tran, Tho Chi Luong:
Understanding what the users say in chatbots: A case study for the Vietnamese language.
- Seyed Ehsan Roshan, Shahrokh Asadi:
Improvement of Bagging performance for classification of imbalanced datasets using evolutionary multi-objective optimization.
- Weibiao Qiao, Zhe Yang, Zhangyang Kang, Zhen Pan:
Short-term natural gas consumption prediction based on Volterra adaptive filter and improved whale optimization algorithm.
- Mingjing Xu, Piero Baraldi, Sameer Al-Dahidi, Enrico Zio:
Fault prognostics by an ensemble of Echo State Networks in presence of event based measurements.
- Weijie Chen, Yan Zou:
Group decision making under generalized fuzzy soft sets and limited cognition of decision makers.
- A. Çagri Tolga, Ismail Burak Parlak, Oscar Castillo:
Finite-interval-valued Type-2 Gaussian fuzzy numbers applied to fuzzy TODIM in a healthcare problem.
- Vitor A. M. F. Torres, Brayan Rene Acevedo Jaimes, Eduardo S. Ribeiro, Mateus T. Braga, Elcio H. Shiguemori, Haroldo F. de Campos Velho, Luiz C. B. Torres, Antônio P. Braga:
Combined weightless neural network FPGA architecture for deforestation surveillance and visual navigation of UAVs.
- Akansha Mishra, Amit Kumar, S. S. Appadoo:
A note on "Novel scaled prioritized intuitionistic fuzzy soft interaction averaging aggregation operators and their application to multi criteria decision making".
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.