- Mohammad Khalily Dermany, Mohammad J. Nadjafi-Arani, S. Doostali:
Combining topology control and network coding to optimize lifetime in wireless-sensor networks.
- Mohammad Mahdi Tajiki, Mohammad Shojafar, Behzad Akbari, Stefano Salsano, Mauro Conti, Mukesh Singhal:
Joint failure recovery, fault prevention, and energy-efficient resource management for real-time SFC in fog-supported SDN.
- Andrea Pimpinella, Alessandro E. C. Redondi, Matteo Cesana:
Walk this way! An IoT-based urban routing system for smart cities.
- Sabrina Sicari, Alessandra Rizzardi, Giuseppe Piro, Alberto Coen-Porisini, Luigi Alfredo Grieco:
Beyond the smart things: Towards the definition and the performance assessment of a secure architecture for the Internet of Nano-Things.
- Mahya Mohammadi Golchi, Shideh Saraeian, Mehrnoosh Heydari:
A hybrid of firefly and improved particle swarm optimization algorithms for load balancing in cloud environments: Performance evaluation.
- Yinbo Yu, Xing Li, Kai Bu, Yan Chen, Jianfeng Yang:
Falcon: Differential fault localization for SDN control plane.
- Rui Zhang, Peng Xie, Chen Wang, Gaoyang Liu, Shaohua Wan:
Classifying transportation mode and speed from trajectory data via deep multi-scale learning.
- Seungmin Oh, Hyunchong Cho, Sang-Ha Kim, Wanseop Lee, Euisin Lee:
Continuous object tracking protocol with selective wakeup based on practical boundary prediction in wireless sensor networks.
- Bobai Zhao, Dali Zhu, Tong Xi, Chenggang Jia, Shang Jiang, Siye Wang:
Convolutional neural network and dual-factor enhanced variational Bayes adaptive Kalman filter based indoor localization with Wi-Fi.
- Mira Morcos, Jocelyne Elias, Fabio Martignon, Tijani Chahed, Lin Chen:
On efficient radio resource calendaring in cloud radio access network.
- Yan Yang, Xia Yin, Xingang Shi, Zhiliang Wang, Jiong He, Tom Z. J. Fu, Marianne Winslett:
Inter-domain routing bottlenecks and their aggravation.
- Morteza Kheirkhah, Ian Wakeman, George Parisis:
Multipath transport and packet spraying for efficient data delivery in data centres.
- K. Tolga Bagci, A. Murat Tekalp:
SDN-enabled distributed open exchange: Dynamic QoS-path optimization in multi-operator services.
- Yahya Alfadhli, You-Wei Chen, Siming Liu, Shuyi Shen, Shuang Yao, Daniel Guidotti, Sufian Mitani, Gee-Kung Chang:
Latency performance analysis of low layers function split for URLLC applications in 5G networks.
- An Xie, Huawei Huang, Xiaoliang Wang, Song Guo, Zhuzhong Qian, Sanglu Lu:
Dual: Deploy stateful virtual network function chains by jointly allocating data-control traffic.
- Miroslaw Kantor, Edyta Biernacka, Piotr Borylo, Jerzy Domzal, Piotr Jurkiewicz, Milosz Stypinski, Robert Wójcik:
A survey on multi-layer IP and optical Software-Defined Networks.
- Rihab Boussada, Balkis Hamdane, Mohamed Elhoucine Elhdhili, Leïla Azouz Saïdane:
Privacy-preserving aware data transmission for IoT-based e-health.
- Faiza Al-Salti, Nasser Alzeidi, Khaled Day, Abderezak Touzene:
An efficient and reliable grid-based routing protocol for UWSNs by exploiting minimum hop count.
- Premkumar Chithaluru, Rajeev Tiwari, Kamal Kumar:
AREOR-Adaptive ranking based energy efficient opportunistic routing scheme in Wireless Sensor Network.
- Alberto Attilio Brincat, Alfio Lombardo, Giacomo Morabito, Salvatore Quattropani:
On the use of Blockchain technologies in WiFi networks.
- Shunliang Zhang, Yongming Wang, Weihua Zhou:
Towards secure 5G networks: A Survey.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.