- Claudia Manfredi:
Voice quality assessment and monitoring: Understanding vocal folds dynamics and its relationships to neurocognition.
- Chenglang Yuan, Zengtong Chen, Mingyu Wang, Jianing Zhang, Kun Sun, Yongjin Zhou:
Dynamic measurement of pennation angle of gastrocnemius muscles obtained from ultrasound images based on gradient Radon transform.
- Wenchao Cui, Mengmeng Li, Guoqiang Gong, Ke Lu, Shuifa Sun, Fangmin Dong:
Guided trilateral filter and its application to ultrasound image despeckling.
- Nikesh Bajaj, Jesús Requena-Carrión, Francesco Bellotti, Riccardo Berta, Alessandro De Gloria:
Automatic and tunable algorithm for EEG artifact removal using wavelet decomposition with applications in predictive modeling during auditory tasks.
- Yashodhan Athavale, Sridhar Krishnan:
A telehealth system framework for assessing knee-joint conditions using vibroarthrographic signals.
- Everthon Silva Fonseca, Rodrigo Capobianco Guido, Sylvio Barbon Junior, Henrique Dezani, Rodrigo Rosseto Gati, Denis César Mosconi Pereira:
Acoustic investigation of speech pathologies based on the discriminative paraconsistent machine (DPM).
- Sourav Kundu, Samit Ari:
P300 based character recognition using convolutional neural network and support vector machine.
- Chen Chen, Yang Yu, Shihan Ma, Xinjun Sheng, Chuang Lin, Dario Farina, Xiangyang Zhu:
Hand gesture recognition based on motor unit spike trains decoded from high-density electromyography.
- Md Shafiqul Islam, Ahmad M. El-Hajj, Hussein Alawieh, Zaher Dawy, Nabil Abbas, Jamil El-Imad:
EEG mobility artifact removal for ambulatory epileptic seizure prediction applications.
- Juan Antonio Dominguez-Jimenez, Kiara Coralia Campo-Landines, Juan Carlos Martínez Santos, Enrique J. Delahoz, Sonia H. Contreras Ortiz:
A machine learning model for emotion recognition from physiological signals.
- Mihaela Porumb, Ernesto Iadanza, Sebastiano Massaro, Leandro Pecchia:
A convolutional neural network approach to detect congestive heart failure.
- Yusuke Yamanoi, Yosuke Ogiri, Ryu Kato:
EMG-based posture classification using a convolutional neural network for a myoelectric hand.
- Farah Deeba, Francis M. Bui, Khan A. Wahid:
Computer-aided polyp detection based on image enhancement and saliency-based selection.
- Zailiang Chen, Ziyang Zeng, Hailan Shen, Xianxian Zheng, Peishan Dai, Ping-Bo Ouyang:
DN-GAN: Denoising generative adversarial networks for speckle noise reduction in optical coherence tomography images.
- Shubhangi Nema, Akshay Dudhane, Subrahmanyam Murala, Srivatsava Naidu:
RescueNet: An unpaired GAN for brain tumor segmentation.
- Anniek Heerschop, Corry K. van der Sluis, Egbert Otten, Raoul M. Bongers:
Looking beyond proportional control: The relevance of mode switching in learning to operate multi-articulating myoelectric upper-limb prostheses.
- Slavka Viteckova, Siddhartha Khandelwal, Patrik Kutilek, Radim Krupicka, Zoltán Szabó:
Gait symmetry methods: Comparison of waveform-based Methods and recommendation for use.
- Robin Alais, Petr Dokládal, Ali Erginay, Bruno Figliuzzi, Etienne Decencière:
Fast macula detection and application to retinal image quality assessment.
- Liming Xu, Xianhua Zeng, Zhiwei Huang, Weisheng Li, He Zhang:
Low-dose chest X-ray image super-resolution using generative adversarial nets with spectral normalization.
- Linmin Pei, Spyridon Bakas, Arastoo Vossough, Syed M. S. Reza, Christos Davatzikos, Khan M. Iftekharuddin:
Longitudinal brain tumor segmentation prediction in MRI using feature and label fusion.
- Tao Zhang, Yan-min Luo, Ping Li, Peizhong Liu, Yongzhao Du, Pengming Sun, BinHua Dong, Huifeng Xue:
Cervical precancerous lesions classification using pre-trained densely connected convolutional networks with colposcopy images.
- Hamidur Rahman, Mobyen Uddin Ahmed, Shaibal Barua, Shahina Begum:
Non-contact-based driver's cognitive load classification using physiological and vehicular parameters.
- Negin Manshouri, Masoud Maleki, Temel Kayikçioglu:
An EEG-based stereoscopic research of the PSD differences in pre and post 2D&3D movies watching.
- A. Tantin, Elie Bou Assi, E. van Asselt, Sami Hached, Mohamad Sawan:
Predicting urinary bladder voiding by means of a linear discriminant analysis: Validation in rats.
- C. Jaspin Jeba Sheela, G. Suganthi:
An efficient denoising of impulse noise from MRI using adaptive switching modified decision based unsymmetric trimmed median filter.
- Gerasimos G. Rigatos, Krishna Busawon, Masoud Abbaszadeh:
Nonlinear optimal control of the acute inflammatory response.
- Jibin Wang, Ping Wang, Suping Wang:
Automated detection of atrial fibrillation in ECG signals based on wavelet packet transform and correlation function of random process.
- Chung-Feng Jeffrey Kuo, Yu-Ching Li, Wei-Han Weng, Kathya Belen Pinos Leon, Yueng-Hsiang Chu:
Applied image processing techniques in video laryngoscope for occult tumor detection.
- Hui Wei, Yijie Bu, Ziyao Zhu:
Robotic arm controlling based on a spiking neural circuit and synaptic plasticity.
- Anand Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Suman Samui:
An experimental study on upper limb position invariant EMG signal classification based on deep neural network.
- João Angelo Ferres Brogin, Jean Faber, Douglas Domingues Bueno:
Enhanced use practices in SSVEP-based BCIs using an analytical approach of canonical correlation analysis.
- Swaraja Kuraparthi, Meenakshi Kollati, Padmavathi Kora:
An optimized blind dual medical image watermarking framework for tamper localization and content authentication in secured telemedicine.
- Neda Eskandari, Klaske van Heusden, Guy Albert Dumont:
Extended habituating model predictive control of propofol and remifentanil anesthesia.
- Evelien E. Geertsema, Gerhard H. Visser, Josemir W. Sander, Stiliyan N. Kalitzin:
Automated non-contact detection of central apneas using video.
- Omkar S. Powar, Krishnan Chemmangat:
Reducing the effect of wrist variation on pattern recognition of Myoelectric Hand Prostheses Control through Dynamic Time Warping.
- Pragyna parimita Swain, S. Sengottuvel, Rajesh Patel, Awadhesh Mani, K. Gireesan:
A feasibility study to measure magnetocardiography (MCG) in unshielded environment using first order gradiometer.
- Archana A. Nawandhar, Navin Kumar, Veena R, Lakshmi Yamujala:
Stratified squamous epithelial biopsy image classifier using machine learning and neighborhood feature selection.
- Gi-Ren Liu, Yu-Lun Lo, John Malik, Yuan-Chung Sheu, Hau-Tieng Wu:
Diffuse to fuse EEG spectra - Intrinsic geometry of sleep dynamics for classification.
- Shiva Asadzadeh, Sabalan Daneshvar, Behzad Abedi, Behnaz Sadeghzadeh Oskouei, Parviz Shahabi, Yaghoob Jasemian:
Corrigendum to "Technical report: An advanced algorithm for the description of mice oocyte cytoplasm and polar body" [Biomed. Signal Process. Control 48 (2019) 171-178].
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.