- Behrooz Ghasemishabankareh, Xiaodong Li, Melih Ozlen, Frank Neumann:
Probabilistic tree-based representation for solving minimum cost integer flow problems with nonlinear non-convex cost functions.
- Gang Kou, Pei Yang, Yi Peng, Feng Xiao, Yang Chen, Fawaz E. Alsaadi:
Evaluation of feature selection methods for text classification with small datasets using multiple criteria decision-making methods.
- Matheus Henrique Dal Molin Ribeiro, Leandro dos Santos Coelho:
Ensemble approach based on bagging, boosting and stacking for short-term prediction in agribusiness time series.
- Hui Qu, Xue-Yi Ai, Lin Wang:
Optimizing an integrated inventory-routing system for multi-item joint replenishment and coordinated outbound delivery using differential evolution algorithm.
- Xindi Wang, Xunjie Gou, Zeshui Xu:
Assessment of traffic congestion with ORESTE method under double hierarchy hesitant fuzzy linguistic environment.
- Mohammed Aladeemy, Linda Adwan, Amy Booth, Mohammad T. Khasawneh, Srikanth Poranki:
New feature selection methods based on opposition-based learning and self-adaptive cohort intelligence for predicting patient no-shows.
- Jnanendra Prasad Sarkar, Indrajit Saha, Sinjan Chakraborty, Ujjwal Maulik:
Machine learning integrated credibilistic semi supervised clustering for categorical data.
- Sajjad Shoja-Majidabad, Amin Hajizadeh:
Decentralized adaptive neural network control of cascaded DC-DC converters with high voltage conversion ratio.
- Haitong Zhao, Changsheng Zhang:
A decomposition-based many-objective artificial bee colony algorithm with reinforcement learning.
- M. V. Srikanth, Narri Yadaiah:
Optimal parameter tuning of Modified Active Disturbance Rejection Control for unstable time-delay systems using an AHP combined Multi-Objective Quasi-Oppositional Jaya Algorithm.
- Hossein Karimi, Mohsen Sadeghi-Dastaki, Majid Javan:
A fully fuzzy best-worst multi attribute decision making method with triangular fuzzy number: A case study of maintenance assessment in the hospitals.
- Huiling Chen, Qian Zhang, Jie Luo, Yueting Xu, Xiaoqin Zhang:
An enhanced Bacterial Foraging Optimization and its application for training kernel extreme learning machine.
- Atieh Gharib, Hadi Sadoghi Yazdi, Amir Hossein Taherinia:
Robust Heterogeneous C-means.
- Boyang Qu, Chao Li, Jing Liang, Li Yan, Kunjie Yu, Yongsheng Zhu:
A self-organized speciation based multi-objective particle swarm optimizer for multimodal multi-objective problems.
- M. A. H. Akhand, Safial Islam Ayon, S. A. Shahriyar, Nazmul H. Siddique, Hojjat Adeli:
Discrete Spider Monkey Optimization for Travelling Salesman Problem.
- Chengmao Wu, Yan Chen:
Adaptive entropy weighted picture fuzzy clustering algorithm with spatial information for image segmentation.
- Biswajit Biswas, Swarup Kr Ghosh, Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Jan Platos, Václav Snásel, Amlan Chakrabarti:
Chest X-ray enhancement to interpret pneumonia malformation based on fuzzy soft set and Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence.
- Yidong Chai, Hongyan Liu, Jie Xu:
A new convolutional neural network model for peripapillary atrophy area segmentation from retinal fundus images.
- Marzieh Shaverdi, Saeed Yaghoubi, Hamidreza Ensafian:
A multi-objective robust possibilistic model for technology portfolio optimization considering social impact and different types of financing.
- Younes Ataei, Amin Mahmoudi, Mohammad Reza Feylizadeh, Deng-Feng Li:
Ordinal Priority Approach (OPA) in Multiple Attribute Decision-Making.
- Arman Goudarzi, Yanjun Li, Ji Xiang:
A hybrid non-linear time-varying double-weighted particle swarm optimization for solving non-convex combined environmental economic dispatch problem.
- Jellis Vanhoeyveld, David Martens, Bruno Peeters:
Value-added tax fraud detection with scalable anomaly detection techniques.
- Fan Cheng, Qiangqiang Zhang, Ye Tian, Xingyi Zhang:
Maximizing receiver operating characteristics convex hull via dynamic reference point-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm.
- Peide Liu, Xiaohong Zhang:
A new hesitant fuzzy linguistic approach for multiple attribute decision making based on Dempster-Shafer evidence theory.
- Yu-Chun Lin, Shie-Jue Lee, Chen-Sen Ouyang, Chih-Hung Wu:
Air quality prediction by neuro-fuzzy modeling approach.
- Shan Jiang, Hua Shi, Wanlong Lin, Hu-Chen Liu:
A large group linguistic Z-DEMATEL approach for identifying key performance indicators in hospital performance management.
- Stefano Leonori, Maurizio Paschero, Fabio Massimo Frattale Mascioli, Antonello Rizzi:
Optimization strategies for Microgrid energy management systems by Genetic Algorithms.
- Sang Min Lee, Hae Joong Kim, Seoung Bum Kim:
Dynamic dispatching system using a deep denoising autoencoder for semiconductor manufacturing.
- Shadi Sartipi, Hashem Kalbkhani, Peyman Ghasemzadeh, Mahrokh G. Shayesteh:
Stockwell transform of time-series of fMRI data for diagnoses of attention deficit hyperactive disorder.
- Adeel Zafar, Hasan Mujtaba, Mirza Omer Beg:
Search-based procedural content generation for GVG-LG.
- Sohrab Sharifi, Saeed Abrishami, Amir H. Gandomi:
Consolidation assessment using Multi Expression Programming.
- Swalpa Kumar Roy, Dipak Kumar Ghosh, Shiv Ram Dubey, Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Bidyut B. Chaudhuri:
Unconstrained texture classification using efficient jet texton learning.
- Chao Wang, Ran Xu:
An angle based evolutionary algorithm with infeasibility information for constrained many-objective optimization.
- Mohammad Esmaeilpour, Patrick Cardinal, Alessandro Lameiras Koerich:
Unsupervised feature learning for environmental sound classification using Weighted Cycle-Consistent Generative Adversarial Network.
- Zhao-Hong Jia, Ya-jie Li, Kai Li, Huaping Chen:
Weak-restriction bi-objective optimization algorithm for scheduling with rejection on non-identical batch processing machines.
- Liang-Hsuan Chen, Sheng-Hsing Nien:
A new approach to formulate fuzzy regression models.
- Jesús Cuenca-Jara, Fernando Terroso-Saenz, Mercedes Valdés-Vela, Antonio F. Skarmeta:
Classification of spatio-temporal trajectories from Volunteer Geographic Information through fuzzy rules.
- Saeed Khankalantary, Sadra Rafatnia, Hassan Mohammadkhani:
An adaptive constrained type-2 fuzzy Hammerstein neural network data fusion scheme for low-cost SINS/GNSS navigation system.
- Wenyan Song, Jing Li, Hao Li, Xinguo Ming:
Human factors risk assessment: An integrated method for improving safety in clinical use of medical devices.
- Yuanhang Chen, Gaoliang Peng, Zhiyu Zhu, Sijue Li:
A novel deep learning method based on attention mechanism for bearing remaining useful life prediction.
- Tushar Semwal, Shivashankar B. Nair:
A decentralized Artificial Immune System for solution selection in Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Amit Kumar Sinha, Ankush Anand:
Optimizing supply chain network for perishable products using improved bacteria foraging algorithm.
- Anwar Mahmoodi:
Stackelberg-Nash equilibrium of pricing and inventory decisions in duopoly supply chains using a nested evolutionary algorithm.
- Yusheng Cheng, Kun Qian, Yibin Wang, Dawei Zhao:
Missing multi-label learning with non-equilibrium based on classification margin.
- Wenyan Guo, Ting Liu, Fang Dai, Peng Xu:
An improved whale optimization algorithm for forecasting water resources demand.
- Lucas Oliveira, Anderson Bento, Valter J. S. Leite, Fernando A. C. Gomide:
Evolving granular feedback linearization: Design, analysis, and applications.
- Alexandro López-González, Jesús A. Meda-Campaña, Eduardo Gamaliel Hernández-Martínez, Pablo Paniagua-Contro:
Multi robot distance based formation using Parallel Genetic Algorithm.
- Francisco Javier Cabrerizo, Rami Al-Hmouz, Ali Morfeq, María Ángeles Martínez, Witold Pedrycz, Enrique Herrera-Viedma:
Estimating incomplete information in group decision making: A framework of granular computing.
- Ahmed Refaat Hawas, Yanhui Guo, Chunlai Du, Kemal Polat, Amira S. Ashour:
OCE-NGC: A neutrosophic graph cut algorithm using optimized clustering estimation algorithm for dermoscopic skin lesion segmentation.
- Hiroshi Ohno:
Training data augmentation: An empirical study using generative adversarial net-based approach with normalizing flow models for materials informatics.
- Haichao Cao, Hong Liu, Enmin Song, Chih-Cheng Hung, Guangzhi Ma, Xiangyang Xu, Renchao Jin, Jianguo Lu:
Dual-branch residual network for lung nodule segmentation.
- Caihua Chen, Peng Wang, Huachao Dong, Xinjing Wang:
Hierarchical Learning Water Cycle Algorithm.
- Nisha Arora, Pankaj Deep Kaur:
A Bolasso based consistent feature selection enabled random forest classification algorithm: An application to credit risk assessment.
- Mohammed H. Qais, Hany M. Hasanien, Saad Alghuwainem:
Enhanced whale optimization algorithm for maximum power point tracking of variable-speed wind generators.
- Ali Selim, Salah Kamel, Francisco Jurado:
Efficient optimization technique for multiple DG allocation in distribution networks.
- Huynh Thi Thanh Binh, Nguyen Thi Hanh, La Van Quan, Nguyen Duc Nghia, Nilanjan Dey:
Metaheuristics for maximization of obstacles constrained area coverage in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks.
- Sutong Wang, Yuyan Wang, Dujuan Wang, Yunqiang Yin, Yanzhang Wang, Yaochu Jin:
An improved random forest-based rule extraction method for breast cancer diagnosis.
- Rui Sun, Guanyu Wang, Wenyu Zhang, Li-Ta Hsu, Washington Yotto Ochieng:
A gradient boosting decision tree based GPS signal reception classification algorithm.
- Xudong Li, Yang Hu, Mingtao Li, Jianhua Zheng:
Fault diagnostics between different type of components: A transfer learning approach.
- Lin Wang, Lu Peng, Sirui Wang, Shan Liu:
Advanced backtracking search optimization algorithm for a new joint replenishment problem under trade credit with grouping constraint.
- Peng Wu, Jinpei Liu, Ligang Zhou, Huayou Chen:
Algorithm for improving additive consistency of linguistic preference relations with an integer optimization model.
- Shuren Zhou, Bo Tan:
Electrocardiogram soft computing using hybrid deep learning CNN-ELM.
- Ting-Hsuan Chen:
Do you know your customer? Bank risk assessment based on machine learning.
- Cheng Dai, Xingang Liu, Jinfeng Lai:
Human action recognition using two-stream attention based LSTM networks.
- Nihat Daldal, Zafer Cömert, Kemal Polat:
Automatic determination of digital modulation types with different noises using Convolutional Neural Network based on time-frequency information.
- D. Chitradevi, S. Prabha:
Analysis of brain sub regions using optimization techniques and deep learning method in Alzheimer disease.
- Dongsheng Wang, Prayag Tiwari, Sahil Garg, Hongyin Zhu, Peter Bruza:
Structural block driven enhanced convolutional neural representation for relation extraction.
- Prince Kumar, Sanjay S. Bankapur, Nagamma Patil:
An enhanced protein secondary structure prediction using deep learning framework on hybrid profile based features.
- Karthik R, M. Hariharan, Sundar Anand, Priyanka Mathikshara, Annie Johnson, Menaka R:
Attention embedded residual CNN for disease detection in tomato leaves.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.