- Juraj Hromkovic, Tobias Mömke, Kathleen Steinhöfel, Peter Widmayer:
Job Shop Scheduling with Unit Length Tasks: Bounds and Algorithms.
- Marcin Kaminski, Vadim V. Lozin:
Vertex 3-colorability of Claw-free Graphs.
- Md. Fazle Baki, Santosh N. Kabadi:
Some Necessary Conditions and a General Suffciency Condition for the Validity of A Gilmore-Gomory Type Patching Scheme for the Traveling.
- Gregory Z. Gutin, Anders Yeo:
The Greedy Algorithm for the Symmetric TSP.
- Jean-Sébastien Roy:
"Binarize and Project" to Generate Cuts for General Mixed-integer Programs.
- Johann Dréo, Patrick Siarry:
Hybrid Continuous Interacting Ant Colony aimed at Enhanced Global Optimization. 52-64
- Santosh N. Kabadi, Donglei Du:
On-line Network Synthesis.
- Warren L. Hare, Adrian S. Lewis:
Identifying Active Manifolds. 75-82
- Hans-Joachim Böckenhauer, Luca Forlizzi, Juraj Hromkovic, Joachim Kneis, Joachim Kupke, Guido Proietti, Peter Widmayer:
On the Approximability of TSP on Local Modifications of Optimally Solved Instances. 83-93
- Alireza Ghaffari Hadigheh, Oleksandr Romanko, Tamás Terlaky:
Sensitivity analysis in convex quadratic optimization: Simultaneous perturbation of the objective and right-hand-side vectors. 94-111
- Sampath Kameshwaran, Lyès Benyoucef, Xiaolan Xie:
Branch-and-Cut Algorithms for Winner Determination in Discount Auctions. 112-128
- Salim Haddadi, Omar Slimani:
Alternative Decomposition Based Approaches for Assigning Dusjunctive Tasks. 129-136
- Wilhelm Forst:
Review of the electronic book "Global Optimization with Maple" by János D. Pintér. 137-138
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.