- Janine Viol Hacker, Michael Johnson, Carol Saunders, Amanda L. Thayer:
Trust in Virtual Teams: A Multidisciplinary Review and Integration.
- Shah Jahan Miah, Jun Shen, John W. Lamp, Don V. Kerr, John G. Gammack:
Emerging Insights of Health Informatics Research: A Literature Analysis for Outlining New Themes.
- Elena Vlahu-Gjorgievska, Swetha Nagapuri, Khin Than Win:
Tele-monitoring Technology as a Tool for Monitoring and Management of Patients with Congestive Heart Failure.
- Nadia Ghandour, Ahmad Ghandour:
The Experiences of Three Different User Groups Using Personally Controlled Health Record for Multidisciplinary Care Team.
- Oliver Kisalay Burmeister, David Ritchie, Alison Devitt, Eevon Chia, Gregory Dresser, Russell Roberts:
The impact of telehealth technology on user perception of wellbeing and social functioning, and the implications for service providers.
- Adam Poulsen, Oliver K. Burmeister:
Overcoming carer shortages with care robots: Dynamic value trade-offs in run-time.
- Emmanuel Eze, Rob Gleasure, Ciara Heavin:
Understanding the Factors that Influence the Primary Appraisal of mHealth Tools in Developing Countries: An Exploratory Case-Study in Nigeria.
- Md. Rafiqul Islam, Shah Jahan Miah, Abu Raihan M. Kamal, Oliver K. Burmeister:
A Design Construct of Developing Approaches to Measure Mental Health Conditions.
- Manish Gupta, Jatin Pandey, Jighyasu Gaur, Neharika Vohra:
Preface to Research on Role of Technology in Workforce Management.
- Pratyush Banerjee, Ritu Gupta:
Talent Attraction through Online Recruitment Websites: Application of Web 2.0 Technologies.
- Farheen Fathima Shaik, Upam Pushpak Makhecha:
Drivers of Employee Engagement in Global Virtual Teams.
- Upasna A. Agarwal:
Impact of Supervisors' Perceived Communication Style on Subordinate's Psychological Capital and Cyberloafing.
- Gunjan Tomer, Sushanta Kumar Mishra:
Expectation from Technology and Career Satisfaction: A study among IT Professionals in India.
- Judy Watson, David Lacey, Don V. Kerr, Paul M. Salmon, Natassia Goode:
Understanding the effects of compromise and misuse of personal details on older people.
- Suprika Vasudeva Shrivastava, Urvashi Rathod:
A Goal-driven Risk Management approach for Distributed Agile Development Projects.
- Max M. North, Sarah M. North:
Dynamic Immersive Visualisation Environments: Enhancing Pedagogical Techniques.
- Matthew J. Warren, Oliver K. Burmeister:
Preface to Research on Applied Ethics (Cybersecurity).
- Seumas Miller:
Machine Learning, Ethics and Law.
- Morgan Luck:
Entrapment behind the firewall: the ethics of internal cyber-stings.
- Georg Thomas, Oliver K. Burmeister, Gregory Low:
The Importance of Ethical Conduct by Penetration Testers in the Age of Breach Disclosure Laws.
- Weng Marc Lim, Ai Ling Lim, Cynthia Su Chen Phang:
Toward a conceptual framework for social media adoption by non-urban communities for non-profit activities: Insights from an integration of grand theories of technology acceptance.
- Sean Hinton, Lincoln C. Wood, Harminder Singh, Torsten Reiners:
Enterprise gamification systems and employment legislation: a systematic literature review.
- Adam Poulsen, Anwaar Ulhaq:
A Post Publication Review of "Emerging Insights of Health Informatics Research: A Literature Analysis for Outlining New Themes".
- Marta Indulska, Virpi Kristiina Tuunainen, Kai Riemer:
Preface to the Special Section of Selected Papers from the 28th Australasian Conference on Information Systems.
- Duy Dang-Pham, Karlheinz Kautz, Siddhi Pittayachawan, Vince Bruno:
Explaining the Development of Information Security Climate and an Information Security Support Network: A Longitudinal Social Network Analysis.
- Geetha Kanaparan, Rowena Cullen, David D. M. Mason:
Effect of Self-efficacy and Emotional Engagement on Introductory Programming Students.
- Sander Paul Zwanenburg, Israr Qureshi:
Anticipating, avoiding, and alleviating measurement error: A synthesis of the literature with practical recommendations.
- John R. Venable, Jan vom Brocke, Robert Winter:
Designing TRiDS: Treatments for Risks in Design Science.
- Sebastian K. Boell, Dirk S. Hovorka:
Writing, Arguing, Contributing - A Cogent Argumentation Framework for Identifying, Specifying, and Evaluating Research Contribution.
- Maria Prokofieva, Shah Jahan Miah:
Blockchain in healthcare.
- Vinh Nguyen Xuan Truong, Mathews Nkhoma, Wanniwat Pansuwong:
An Integrated Effectiveness Framework of Mobile In-App Advertising.
- Darshana Sedera, Maura Atapattu:
Polynomial Regression and Response Surface Methodology: Theoretical Non-Linearity, Tutorial and Applications for Information Systems Research.
- Hussain M. Aljaroodi, Marc T. P. Adam, Raymond Chiong, Timm Teubner:
Avatars and Embodied Agents in Experimental Information Systems Research: A Systematic Review and Conceptual Framework.
- Craig M. Parker, Wahyudi Agustiono, Rodney Carr, Dilal Saundage:
Conceptualising the relationship types and attributes that enable stakeholders to recruit SME farmer users into IS design.
- Bolanle Ojokoh, Victor Akinsulire, Folasade Olubusola Isinkaye:
An Automated Implementation of Academic Staff Performance Evaluation System based on Rough Sets Theory.
- Alireza Amrollahi, Bruce Rowlands:
An Exploratory Study of the Relationship between the Openness and Effectiveness of Strategic Planning.
- Maitrayee Mukerji, Partha Sarathi Roy:
Platform Interactions and Emergence of an Organizational Field: Case Study on Ola.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.