- John W. Lamp:
- Rehan Syed, Wasana Bandara, Erica French, Glenn Stewart:
Getting it right! Critical Success Factors of BPM in the Public Sector: A Systematic Literature Review.
- Kasuni Weerasinghe, David Pauleen, Shane Scahill, Nazim Taskin:
Development of a Theoretical Framework to Investigate Alignment of Big Data in Healthcare through a Social Representation Lens.
- Stephen Burgess, Scott Bingley, Rafael Paguio, Carolyn Woodley:
Interventions in entrepreneurial learning: Blended learning and ICT capacity.
- Jiwat Ram, Zeyang Zhang:
An investigation into failure of Internet firms: Towards development of a conceptual model.
- Sam Fletcher, Md Zahidul Islam:
Comparing sets of patterns with the Jaccard index.
- Arif Perdana, D. Alastair Robb, Fiona H. Rohde:
Does Visualization Matter? The Role of Interactive Data Visualization to Make Sense of Information.
- Ishan Senarathna, Carla Wilkin, Matthew J. Warren, William Yeoh, Scott Salzman:
Factors That Influence Adoption of Cloud Computing: An Empirical Study of Australian SMEs.
- Manojit Chattopadhyay, Rinku Sen, Sumeet Gupta:
A Comprehensive Review and Meta-Analysis on Applications of Machine Learning Techniques in Intrusion Detection.
- Vanita Bhoola, Antonio Giangreco:
HR activities and practices for project success: A multi-method approach from Indian IT firms.
- Tharaka de Vass, Himanshu Shee, Shah Jahan Miah:
The effect of "Internet of Things" on supply chain integration and performance: An organisational capability perspective.
- Helen Hasan, Andrew Connery, Kate Crawford:
Challenges of IS Research Translation: a Study of Tensions between ICT Innovation and Conservative Bureaucracies.
- Arif Perdana, D. Alastair Robb, Fiona H. Rohde, Jacqueline Birt:
Standard Business Reporting (SBR) Adoption in Australia, Critically Acclaimed, Box Office Flop: Constructivist and Ecological Rationalities in Information Systems (IS) Adoption.
- Shin-Yi Huang, Miles M. Yang, Chien-Hsiung Chen:
When Do Motivational Factors Lead to Negative User Experience on Social Networking Applications?
- Sandra Irawan, Susan Foster, Kerry Tanner:
The Mandated Adoption and Implementation of an Academic Information System: Empirical Evidence from an Indonesian University.
- Mauricio Marrone, Murray Taylor, Mara Hammerle:
Do International Students Appreciate Active Learning in Lectures?
- Justin Filippou, Christopher Cheong, France Cheong:
A Model to Investigate Preference for Use of Gamification in a Learning Activity.
- Kenneth J. Stevens, Zixiu Guo, Yuan Li:
Typology and Hierarchy of Students' Motivations to Use Technology in Learning.
- Seyed Mohammad Motahar, Muriati Mukhtar, Nurhizam Safie Mohd Satar, Muhamad Yusnorizam Ma'arif, Shima Mostafavi:
Towards a product independent ERP training model: An Insight from a literature review.
- Graeme Pye, Dale Holt, Scott Salzman:
Investigating different patterns of student engagement with blended learning environments in Australian business education: Implications for design and practice.
- Elspeth McKay:
Prescriptive Training Courseware: IS-Design Methodology.
- Daswin De Silva, Susan E. Bedingfield, Damminda Alahakoon:
Preface to the Special Section on Recent Advances in Social Media.
- Yujie Wang, Damminda Alahakoon, Daswin De Silva:
An Extended Cognitive Situation Model for Capturing Subjective Dynamics of Events from Social Media.
- Michael Grottke, Janine Viol Hacker, Carolin Durst:
Which Factors Determine Our Online Social Capital? An Analysis Based on Structural Equation Modelling.
- Shailesh Palekar, Darshana Sedera:
Influence of Social Broadcasting Networks on News Consumption.
- Naomi Whiteside, Torgeir Aleti, Jason Pallant, John Zeleznikow:
Helpful or harmful? Exploring the impact of social media usage on intimate relationships.
- Niall Corcoran, Aidan Duane:
Using Social Media to Enable Staff Knowledge Sharing in Higher Education Institutions.
- Kerri Morgan, Marc Cheong, Susan E. Bedingfield:
"Power to the People!": Social Media Discourse on Regional Energy Issues in Australia.
- Weng Marc Lim:
Revisiting Concepts and Theories in Information Systems and Technology.
- Gaurav Gupta, Kevin Tee Liang Tan, Ee Yaw Seng, Cynthia Su Chen Phang:
Resource-Based View of Information Systems: Sustainable and Transient Competitive Advantage Perspectives.
- Weng Marc Lim:
Dialectic Antidotes to Critics of the Technology Acceptance Model: Conceptual, Methodological, and Replication Treatments for Behavioural Modelling in Technology-Mediated Environments.
- Morteza Namvar, Jacob L. Cybulski, Cynthia Su Chen Phang, Ee Yaw Seng, Kevin Tee Liang Tan:
Simplifying Sensemaking: Concept, Process, Strengths, Shortcomings, and Ways Forward for Information Systems in Contemporary Business Environments.
- Bahae Samhan:
Revisiting Technology Resistance: Current Insights and Future Directions.
- Lars Taxén:
Reconfiguring Sociomateriality from a Neurobiological Perspective.
- Adam Poulsen:
A Post Publication Review of "Threats to Autonomy from Emerging ICTs".
- Oliver K. Burmeister:
A Post Publication Review of "Bullying in the Australian ICT workplace: the views of Australian ICT professionals".
- Sharon G. M. Koh, Andrei O. J. Kwok:
A Post Publication Review of "An investigation into failure of Internet firms: Towards development of a conceptual model.".
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.