- Christine A. McLachlan, Annemieke Craig, Jo Coldwell-Neilson:
Students' Computing Use and Study: When More is Less.
- Max M. North, Sarah M. North:
A Comparative Study of Sense of Presence of Traditional Virtual Reality and Immersive Environments.
- Suchada Vichitvanichphong, Amir Talaei-Khoei, Donald Kerr, Amir Hossein Ghapanchi, Bridie Scott-Parker:
Good Old Gamers, Good Drivers: Results from a correlational experiment among older drivers.
- Xuequn Wang:
People's Motivation to Participate in Social Network Sites, Subsequent Behaviours, and Situation Self-Awareness following a Crisis: Evidence from the MH370 Flight Incident.
- Ishan Senarathna, William Yeoh, Matthew J. Warren, Scott Salzman:
Security and Privacy Concerns for Australian SMEs Cloud Adoption: Empirical Study of Metropolitan Vs Regional SMEs.
- Darshana Sedera:
Does Size Matter? The Implications of Firm Size on Enterprise Systems Success.
- John Campbell, Jon Heales:
Factor Structure of Individual Consequences for Teleworking Professionals.
- Torgeir Aleti, Paul Harrigan, Marc Cheong, Will Turner:
An investigation of how the Australian brewing industry influence consumers on Twitter.
- Roger Clarke:
Practicable Backup Arrangements for Small Organisations and Individuals.
- Yakub Karagoz, Axel Korthaus, Naomi Augar:
How do ICT project managers manage project knowledge in the public sector? An empirical enquiry from the Victorian Public Sector in Australia.
- Darryl Coulthard, Susan Keller:
Publication Anxiety, Quality, and Journal Rankings: Researcher Views.
- Arkalgud Ramaprasad, Khin Than Win, Thant Syn, Ghassan Beydoun, Linda Dawson:
Australia's National Health Programs: An Ontological Mapping.
- Md Zahidul Islam, Steven D'Alessandro, Michael Furner, Lester Johnson, David Gray, Leanne Carter:
Brand Switching Pattern Discovery by Data Mining Techniques for the Telecommunication Industry in Australia.
- Shah Jahan Miah, G. Michael McGrath, Don V. Kerr:
Design science research for decision support systems development: recent publication trends in the premier IS journals.
- Dale MacKrell, Craig McDonald:
An Evaluation View of an Ensemble Artefact for Decision Support using Action Design Research.
- G. Michael McGrath, Geoffrey H. Lipman:
Construction and Use of a 'Green Growth' Tourism Decision Support System: A Multi-Model Approach.
- Jacqueline Blake, Don V. Kerr, John G. Gammack:
Development of a DSS and Online Tools to Support Sleep Disorder Consultations using Design Science.
- Shah Jahan Miah, Hussein Genemo:
A Design Science Research Methodology for Expert Systems Development.
- Michael Steven Lane, Catherine A. Middleton, Rüdiger Zarnekow, Khorshed Alam:
Special Section on Rural and Remote ICT: Broadband Rural, Regional and National Impacts.
- Michael Steven Lane, Sanjib Tiwari, Khorshed Alam:
The Supply and Use of Broadband in Rural Australia: An Explanatory Case Study of the Western Downs Region.
- Felix Limbach, Hannes Kuebel, Rüdiger Zarnekow:
Improving rural broadband deployment with synergistic effects between multiple fixed infrastructures.
- Julie Freeman, So Ra Park, Catherine A. Middleton, Matthew Allen:
The Importance of Broadband for Socio-Economic Development: A Perspective from Rural Australia.
- David Peter Parsons:
The social surplus of broadband initiatives in compulsory education.
- Shirley Gregor, Alex Richardson:
Editorial for the Information Systems Foundations (ISF) Workshop 2014.
- Ida Asadi Someh, Graeme G. Shanks:
Emergence of Business Value from Complementary Interactions between Informational and Transactional IT systems.
- Meng Zhang, Guy Gable, Arun Rai:
Toward Principles of Construct Clarity: Exploring the Usefulness of Facet Theory in Guiding Conceptualization.
- Sandra Gallagher, Oliver K. Burmeister, Alan Sixsmith:
A Post Publication Review of "Engaging diverse student audiences in contemporary blended learning environments in Australian higher business education: Implications for Design and Practice".
- Weng Marc Lim:
A Post Publication Review of "Moving from evaluation to trial: How do SMEs start adopting cloud ERP?".
- Amber Cheri McKinley, David Ritchie, Oliver Kisalay Burmeister:
A Post Publication Review of "Tragedy: Facebook, Aboriginal Peoples and Suicide".
- Catherine Jane Thomas:
A Post Publication Review of "Enhancing client welfare through better communication of private mental health data between rural service providers".
- Oliver Kisalay Burmeister:
A Post Publication Review of " A Review and Comparative Analysis of Security Risks and Safety Measures of Mobile Health Apps".
- Steven Francis Vella:
A Post Publication Review of "Students' Computing Use and Study: When More is Less".
- Tharntip Tawnie Chutikulrungsee:
Post Publication Review of "Security and Privacy Concerns for Australian SMEs Cloud Adoption: Empirical Study of Metropolitan vs Regional SMEs".
- Gillian Harvey, Kenneth Eustace:
A Post Publication Review of "Good Old Gamers, Good Drivers: Results from a correlational experiment among older drivers".
- Weng Marc Lim:
A Post Publication Review of "Toward principles of construct clarity: Exploring the usefulness of facet theory in guiding conceptualization".
- Weng Marc Lim:
A Post Publication Review of "Publication anxiety, quality, and journal rankings: Researchers views".
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.