- John W. Lamp:
- Angela Y. Lin, Nipon Parinyavuttichai:
IS Project Management and Risk Escalation: Towards A Dynamic Model.
- Asif Qumer Gill, Sultana Lubna Alam, Jessica Eustace:
Social Architecture: An Emergency Management Case Study.
- Shailesh Palekar, Maura Atapattu, Darshana Sedera:
Unveiling the Black Markets of Pooled Assets.
- Oliver Kisalay Burmeister:
Improving professional IT doctorate completion rates.
- Karlheinz Kautz, Gro Bjerknes:
Tales of IT Consultants: Understanding Psychological Contract Maintenance and Employment Termination.
- Mohamed Sawas, Mohamed K. Watfa:
The Impact of Cloud Computing on Information Systems Agility.
- Duy Dang-Pham, Siddhi Pittayachawan, Mathews Nkhoma:
Demystifying online personas of Vietnamese young adults on Facebook: A Q-methodology approach.
- Graeme Pye, Dale Holt, Scott Salzman, Emilia Bellucci, Luisa Lombardi:
Engaging diverse student audiences in contemporary blended learning environments in Australian higher business education: Implications for Design and Practice.
- Kok-Leong Ong, Damminda Alahakoon, Graeme G. Shanks:
Business Analytics Editorial.
- Ranko Cosic, Graeme G. Shanks, Sean B. Maynard:
A business analytics capability framework.
- Hossein Asefi, Samsung Lim, Mojtaba Maghrebi:
A mathematical model for the municipal solid waste location-routing problem with intermediate transfer stations.
- Neil Foshay, William Yeoh, Yee Ling Boo, Kok-Leong Ong, David Mattie:
A Comprehensive Diagnostic Framework for Evaluating Business Intelligence and Analytics Effectiveness.
- Nilupulee Nathawitharana, Damminda Alahakoon, Sumith Matharage:
Improving the Decision Value of Hierarchical Text Clustering Using Term Overlap Detection.
- Oshadi Alahakoon:
A New User Model based Interactive Product Retrieval Process for improved eBuying.
- Daswin De Silva, Frada Burstein, Herbert F. Jelinek, Andrew Stranieri:
Addressing the Complexities of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare: The Diabetes Screening Case.
- Ashishkumar Singh, Grace W. Rumantir:
Two-tiered Clustering Classification Experiments for Market Segmentation of EFTPOS Retailers.
- Shahrooz Shahparvari, Prem Chhetri, Ahmad Abareshi, Babak Abbasi:
Multi-Objective Decision Analytics for Short-Notice Bushfire Evacuation: An Australian Case Study.
- Peter Radoll, John Campbell:
Editorial for the Indigenous use of Information and Communication Technologies Section.
- Md. Mahfuz Ashraf, Helena Grunfeld, Ali Quazi:
Impact of ICT usage on indigenous peoples' quality of life: Evidence from an Asian developing country.
- Bronwyn Lee Carlson, Terri Farrelly, Ryan Frazer, Fiona Borthwick:
Mediating Tragedy: Facebook, Aboriginal Peoples and Suicide.
- Khosro Mohammad Ahmed, John Campbell:
Citizen Perceptions of E-Government in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
- Craig M. Parker, Stephen Burgess, Nabeel Al-Qirim:
A review of studies on information systems and SMEs in high ranked IS journals (2000-2014).
- Stanislav Kreuzer, Friedrich Born, Steffen Bernius:
Who Needs to be Informed? - Empirical Results From a Field Experiment on The Adoption of IOIS Among SMEs.
- Adrian Bradshaw, Venkateswarlu Pulakanam, Paul Cragg:
Knowledge Sharing in IT Consultant and SME Interactions.
- Siti Aisyah Salim, Darshana Sedera, Sukanlaya Sawang, Abdulrahman Alarifi, Maura Atapattu:
Moving from Evaluation to Trial: How do SMEs Start Adopting Cloud ERP?
- Rui Bi, Robert M. Davison, Kosmas X. Smyrnios:
IT and Fast Growth Small-to-Medium Enterprise Performance: An Empirical Study in Australia.
- John W. Lamp:
Editorial for the ACIS Selected Papers Section.
- Helen Hasan, Linda Dawson:
Appreciating, Measuring and Incentivising Discipline Diversity: Meaningful Indicators of Collaboration in Research.
- Damrongsak Naparat, Patrick Finnegan, Michael Cahalane:
Healthy Community and Healthy Commons: 'Opensourcing' as a Sustainable Model of Software Production.
- Melinda Plumb, Karlheinz Kautz:
Innovation Determinants and Barriers: A Tri-Perspective Analysis of IT Appropriation within an Early Childhood Education and Care Organisation.
- Niamh O. Riordan, Garry Lohan, Kieran Conboy:
Mind the gaps: increasing the impact of IS research on ISD performance improvement.
- Alejandro Cataldo, Robert J. McQueen:
IT Alignment in SMEs: Should it be with Strategy or Process?
- Karen Scott, Deborah Richards, Rajindra Adhikari:
A Review and Comparative Analysis of Security Risks and Safety Measures of Mobile Health Apps.
- Leonard Hoon, Felix Ter Chian Tan, Rajesh Vasa, Kon Mouzakis, Mark Fitzgerald:
ICT-Enabled Time-Critical Clinical Practices: Examining the Affordances of an Information Processing Solution.
- Oliver Kisalay Burmeister, Md Zahidul Islam, Miriam Dayhew, Merrilyn Crichton:
Enhancing client welfare through better communication of private mental health data between rural service providers.
- Michael J. Cuellar, Nipon Parinyavuttichai, Angela Y. Lin:
A Post Publication Review of "IS Project Risks as Emergent Phenomena: Towards a Model of Risk Escalation and its Management".
- Weng Marc Lim, Oliver Kisalay Burmeister:
A Post Publication Review of "Improving professional IT doctorate completion rates".
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.