- Michael Steven Lane, Lutz M. Kolbe, Rüdiger Zarnekow:
Editorial for special issue of AJIS on Green IT/IS (Sustainable computing).
- Craig M. Parker, Bardo Fraunholz, Ambika Zutshi, Merete R. Crofts:
How do Australian Small and Medium Enterprises Communicate their Environmental Improvement Activities Online?
- Michael Steven Lane, Weng Haan Lum:
Examining client perceptions of partnership quality and the relationships between its dimensions in an IT outsourcing relationship.
- Adela J. Chen, Richard T. Watson, Marie-Claude Boudreau, Elena Karahanna:
An Institutional Perspective on the Adoption of Green IS & IT.
- Jens Vykoukal, Roman Beck, Martin Wolf:
Impact of Pressure for Environmental Sustainability on Grid Assimilation - Empirical Results from the Financial Services Industry.
- Aileen Cater-Steel, Wui-Gee Tan:
The Role of IT Service Management in Green IT.
- Nils-Holger Schmidt, Koray Erek, Lutz M. Kolbe, Rüdiger Zarnekow:
Examining the contribution of Green IT to the objectives of IT departments: Empirical Evidence from German Enterprises.
- Scott McCoy, Hoon S. Cha, Alexandra Durcikova:
Modeling Internet Diffusion in Developing Countries.
- Acklesh Prasad, Jon Heales, Peter F. Green:
Antecedents of Sustainable Management Support for IT-Related Initiatives.
- Shah Jahan Miah, Justin C. W. Debuse, Don V. Kerr:
A Development-Oriented IS Evaluation Approach: Case Demonstration for DSS.
- Göran Goldkuhl:
From Action Research to Practice Research.
- René Börner, Matthias Goeken:
Generalization in Qualitative IS Research - Approaches and their Application to a Case Study on SOA Development.
- France Bélanger:
Theorizing in Information Systems Research Using Focus Groups.
- Ronald Maier, Stefan Thalmann:
Collaborative ethnography for information systems research Studying knowledge work practices and designing supportive information systems.
- Julie E. Kendall, Kenneth E. Kendall:
Storytelling as a Qualitative Method for IS Research: Heralding the Heroic and Echoing the Mythic.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.