- Craig McDonald:
- Julie Fisher:
Australian Women in Information Technology.
- Jo Coldwell, Annegret Goold, Annemieke Craig, Jamie Mustard:
Gender and Equity in e-Learning.
- Rosemary Stockdale, Susan Stoney:
Generating a Gender Balance: making introductory information systems courses a positive experience.
- Keri Logan, Barbara Crump:
The Value of Mentoring in Facilitating the Retention and Upward Mobility of Women in ICT.
- Sue Lewis, Catherine Lang, Judy McKay:
An Inconvenient Truth: the invisibility of Women in ICT.
- Judy Young, Paul Gregg, Carol Pollard:
Foundation Assessment of the Influence of IT Management Practices on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in a Large Australian Federal Government Agency.
- Jenny Leonard:
Sharing a Vision: comparing business and IS managers' perceptions of strategic alignment issues.
- Laurie McLeod, Stephen G. MacDonell, Bill Doolin:
User Participation in Contemporary IS Development: an IS management perspective.
- Sam Jebeile, Robert Reeve:
Explaining Intention to Use an Information Technology Innovation: an empirical comparison of the perceived characteristics of innovating and technology acceptance models.
- Jon Heales, Andy Susilo, Fiona H. Rohde:
Project Management Effectiveness: the choice - formal or informal controls.
- Jon Heales:
Editorial Vol 15-2.
- Julie Fisher, Graeme G. Shanks, John W. Lamp:
A Ranking List for Information Systems journals: Addendum March 2008.
- Helana Scheepers, Rens Scheepers, Julie Fisher:
Electronic Commerce publications and research in Australia: Implications of the Research Quality Framework.
- Roger Clarke:
A Citation Analysis of Australian Information Systems Researchers: Towards a New ERA?
- Paul F. O'Brien:
An Ontology For Mobile Situation Aware Systems.
- Gerard Fogarty, Douglas Bruce Armstrong:
Modelling the interactions among factors that influence successful computerisation of small business.
- Hao Lan Zhang, Gitesh K. Raikundalia, Yanchun Zhang, Xinghuo Yu:
Application of Multi-agent Technology to Information Systems: An Agent-based Design Architecture for Decision Support Systems.
- Don Vance Kerr, Kay Bryant, Nancy Tsai:
A Survey of Current e-Business (E-Government).
- Christopher Phillip Martin, Wayne R. Philp, William P. Hall:
Temporal Convergence for Knowledge Management.
- Glenn Robert Bewsell:
Online Trust Mechanisms: A Domain Study of Online Auctions.
- Mary Anne Kennan, Patricia Willard, Dubravka Cecez-Kecmanovic, Concepción S. Wilson:
A Content Analysis of Australian IS Early Career Job Advertisements.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.