- Rob MacGregor:
- Robyn A. Davidson, Susan C. Lambert:
Applying the Australian and New Zealand Risk Management Standard to Information Systems in SMES.
- Charles A. Shoniregun, Oleksandr Logvynovskiy:
Securing XML Documents.
- Mohini Singh:
E-Business Developmental Issues in the Australian Food Industry.
- Björn Lundell, Brian Lings:
On Understanding Evaluation of Tool Support for IS Development.
- Sadiq M. Sait, Khalid M. Al-Tawil, Syed Hussain:
E-Commerce in Saudi Arabia: adoption and perspectives.
- Uchenna Eze, A. Lee Gilbert:
The Significance of Electronic Commerce to Firms' Operations in Relation to Business Location: an empirical investigation.
- Phillip Dobson, Peter Love:
Realist and Postmodernist Perspectives on Information Systems Research: points of connection.
- Ronald C. Beckett:
Exploring Virtual Enterprises Using Activity Theory.
- Renzo Gobbin:
The Application of Intentional Subjective Properties and Mediated Communication Tools to Software Agents in Online Disputes Resolution Environments.
- Rob MacGregor:
- Chris Phillips, Elizabeth A. Kemp, Duncan Hedderley:
Software Development Methods and Tools: a New Zealand study.
- Tony Lewis, Christopher Bell:
The Effect of GST on Farm Management Information Systems and Business Management Skills.
- Andrew Goh:
An Integrated Management Approach to Leveraging Knowledge Innovation.
- David Wilton:
A Tale of Two Projects: why IT projects fail (and why they sometimes actually succeed).
- Mary Tate, Beverley G. Hope, Brent Coker:
The Buywell Way: seven essential practices of a highly successful multi-channel e-tailer.
- Susan Keller, Ross T. Smith, Steve Howard, Jennie Carroll:
Altered Images: the relations between design representation and design practice.
- David Arnott, Graham Pervan, Gemma Dodson:
A Descriptive Analysis of Decision Support Systems Research Between 1990 and 2003.
- Peter Marshall, Judy McKay, Adi Prananto:
Business Value Creation from IT Investments: towards a process theory of IT governance.
- Liisa von Hellens, Jenine P. Beekhuyzen:
Editorial on Qualitative Research.
- Gillian Whitehouse, Chris Diamond:
"Hybrids" and the Gendering of Computing Jobs in Australia.
- Supriya Singh, Kylie Bartolo:
Grounded Theory and User Requirements: a challenge for qualitative research.
- Jennifer Patashnick:
Researching Human Experience: video intervention/prevention assessment (VIA).
- Leoni Warne, Celina Pascoe, Irena M. Ali:
Painting With and Without Numbers: the use of qualitative and quantitative methods to study social learning.
- Bruce Rowlands:
Grounded Theorising Applied to IS Research - Developing a Coding Strategy.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.