- 2003 IEEE International Conference on Software - Science, Technology and Engineering (SwSTE 2003), 4-5 November 2003, Herzelia, Israel. IEEE Computer Society 2003, ISBN 0-7695-2047-2
- Message from the Chairs.
- About ILTAM.
- About the Israeli Chapter of the IEEE Computer Society.
- Committees and Chairs.
- Program Committee.
- Tal Pasternak:
Using Trade-Off Analysis to Uncover Links between Functional and Non-Functional Requirements in Use-Case Analysis. 3-9
- Uri Dekel, Tal Cohen, Sara Porat:
Towards a Standard Family of Languages for Matching Patterns in Source Code. 10-19
- Olga Brukman, Shlomi Dolev, Elliot K. Kolodner:
Self-Stabilizing Autonomic Recoverer for Eventual Byzantine Software. 20-
- Nicolas Guelfi, Benoît Ries, Paul Sterges:
MEDAL: A CASE Tool Extension for Model-Driven Software Engineering. 33-42
- Yonatan Myers, Iaakov Exman:
Software Codons for Fast Program Reassembly from Components. 43-52
- Yael Dubinsky, Orit Hazzan:
eXtreme Programming as a Framework for Student-Project Coaching in Computer Science Capstone Courses. 53-
- Anat Grynberg, Leah Goldin:
Product Management in Telecom Industry - Using Requirements Management Process. 63-70
- Debi Zylbermann, Yigal Cohen, Leah Goldin:
The Road to Requirements Maturity. 71-79
- Christian Denger, Daniel M. Berry, Erik Kamsties:
Higher Quality Requirements Specifications through Natural Language Patterns. 80-
- Eliezer Kantorowitz, Alexander Lyakas, Artur Myasqobsky:
A Use Case-Oriented User Interface Framework. 93-100
- Aryeh Teitelbaum, H. G. Medelbaum:
Arts'Codes : Generation of Parallel-Automata Real-Time Systems, using a Unifying Diagrammatic Component Oriented Design Methodology. 101-110
- Judith Kabeli, Peretz Shoval:
Software Analysis Process - which order of activities, is preferred? An Experimental Comparison Using FOOM Methodology. 111-
- Doron Cohen, Michal Jacovi, Michael Herscovici, Yoëlle S. Maarek, Noga Meshulam, Aya Soffer, Vladimir Soroka:
Leveraging Web Services for Information Discovery. 123-132
- Shai Koenig:
Integrated Process and Knowledge Management for Product Definition, Development and Delivery. 133-
- Jarmo J. Ahonen, Tuukka Junttila:
A Case Study on Quality-Affecting Problems in Software Engineering Projects. 145-144
- Alexander Eskin, Ariel J. Frank:
Offline Simulation of a Managed System for Testing a Developed Management System. 154-163
- Richard Torkar, Stefan Mankefors:
A Survey on Testing and Reuse. 164-
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.