- Lorrie Faith Cranor:
Proceedings of the Sixth Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security, SOUPS 2010, Redmond, Washington, USA, July 14-16, 2010. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 485, ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0264-7
- Sara Motiee, Kirstie Hawkey, Konstantin Beznosov:
Do windows users follow the principle of least privilege?: investigating user account control practices.
- Richard Shay, Saranga Komanduri, Patrick Gage Kelley, Pedro Giovanni Leon, Michelle L. Mazurek, Lujo Bauer, Nicolas Christin, Lorrie Faith Cranor:
Encountering stronger password requirements: user attitudes and behaviors.
- Paul Dunphy, Andreas P. Heiner, N. Asokan:
A closer look at recognition-based graphical passwords on mobile devices.
- Saurabh Panjwani, Edward Cutrell:
Usably secure, low-cost authentication for mobile banking.
- Ronald Kainda, Ivan Flechais, A. W. Roscoe:
Two heads are better than one: security and usability of device associations in group scenarios.
- Iulia Ion, Marc Langheinrich, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, Srdjan Capkun:
Influence of user perception, security needs, and social factors on device pairing method choices.
- Andrew Besmer, Jason Watson, Heather Richter Lipford:
- Maritza Johnson, John Karat, Clare-Marie Karat, Keith Grueneberg:
Optimizing a policy authoring framework for security and privacy policies.
- Simon L. Jones, Eamonn O'Neill:
Feasibility of structural network clustering for group-based privacy control in social networks.
- Dinei A. F. Florêncio, Cormac Herley:
Where do security policies come from?
- Rick Wash:
Folk models of home computer security.
- Justin T. Ho, David Dearman, Khai N. Truong:
Improving users' security choices on home wireless networks.
- Matthew Kay, Michael A. Terry:
Textured agreements: re-envisioning electronic consent.
- Lukasz Jedrzejczyk, Blaine A. Price, Arosha K. Bandara, Bashar Nuseibeh:
On the impact of real-time feedback on users' behaviour in mobile location-sharing applications.
- Alexei Czeskis, Ivayla Dermendjieva, Hussein Yapit, Alan Borning, Batya Friedman, Brian T. Gill, Tadayoshi Kohno:
Parenting from the pocket: value tensions and technical directions for secure and private parent-teen mobile safety.
- Alexander De Luca, Marc Langheinrich, Heinrich Hussmann:
Towards understanding ATM security: a field study of real world ATM use.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.