- Benno Stein, Moshe Koppel, Efstathios Stamatatos:
Proceedings of the SIGIR 2007 International Workshop on Plagiarism Analysis, Authorship Identification, and Near-Duplicate Detection, PAN 2007, Amsterdam, Netherlands, July 27, 2007. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 276, CEUR-WS.org 2007
- Efstathios Stamatatos:
The Class Imbalance Problem in Author Identification.
- Einat Amitay, Sivan Yogev, Elad Yom-Tov:
Serial Sharers: Detecting Split Identities of Web Authors.
- Olga Feiguina, Graeme Hirst:
Authorship Attribution for Small Texts: Literary and Forensic Experiments.
- Jussi Karlgren, Gunnar Eriksson:
Authors, Genre, and Linguistic Convention.
- George K. Mikros, Eleni K. Argiri:
Investigating Topic Influence in Authorship Attribution.
- Matthias Robine, Pierre Hanna, Pascal Ferraro, Julien Allali:
Adaption of String Matching Algorithms for Identification of Near-Duplicate Music Documents.
- Benno Stein, Sven Meyer zu Eissen:
Intrinsic Plagiarism Analysis with Meta Learning.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.