- Ayumi Miyai:
International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, SIGGRAPH ASIA 2009, Yokohama, Japan, December 16-19, 2009, Educators Program Proceedings. ACM 2009
- Peter Comninos, Leigh McLoughlin, Eike Falk Anderson:
Educating technophile artists: experiences from a highly successful computer animation undergraduate programme.
- Frutuoso G. M. Silva:
Teaching animation in computer science.
- Gregory Bennett, Andrew Denton:
Developing practical models for teaching motion capture.
- Gray Hodgkinson:
The seduction of realism.
- La Verne Abe Harris, Nicoletta Adamo-Villani:
Effects of culture on the pre-production design of the HIV Game.
- Mark J. Chavez, Andrew Gregory, Lau Yeung, Wang Xueli:
Voyage to the age of the dinosaurs project, an experiential learning situation with undergraduates, graduates and visiting professionals.
- Koji Mikami, Taichi Watanabe, Katsunori Yamaji, Kenji Ozawa, Akinori Ito, Motonobu Kawashima, Ryota Takeuchi, Kunio Kondo, Mitsuru Kaneko:
Construction trial of a practical education curriculum for game development by industry/university collaboration.
- Katsunori Yamaji, Motonobu Kawashima, Guanguan Hao, Kota Murase, Ayumi Takahashi, Katsuhiko Kanazawa:
An innovative game creator upbringing project in the Asian region.
- Gitta Domik:
Who is on my team: building strong teams in interdisciplinary visualization courses.
- Kazunori Miyata, Katsuhiro Umemoto, Takeo Higuchi:
An education method for VR content creation using groupwork.
- Taeko Ariga, Koichi Mori:
Learning course for sensory interaction.
- Andrzej Zarzycki:
Dynamics-based tools: an unusual path to design integration.
- Jesvin Puayhwa Yeo:
Explore design solutions through online games.
- Se-Hyung Park, So-Young Kim, Jinny Hye-Jin Choo, Won-jae Lee, Jun-sang Kang:
Using new media to create integrating art therapy: animation therapy.
- Jorge Ferreira Franco, Roseli de Deus Lopes:
Three-dimensional digital enviroments and computer graphics influencing K-12 individuals' digital literacy development and interdisciplinary lifelong learning.
- Sangtae Kim, Saeko Wakasugi, Teiichi Nishioka:
Utilizing high definition cinema system to design an immersive experience of the paintings of Ito Jakuchu.
- Sabine Hirtes:
Animation at Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Shigeru Araki:
Mime and physical theatre workshop for CG animators and directors.
- Iljun Kang, Kazuhiro Fumoto, Tomoyuki Tsukishima:
SEGA Corporation's training programs.
- Mitsuru Kaneko, Kunio Kondo, Koji Mikami, Naoki Okamoto, Ryuta Motegi, Takahiro Tsuchida, Nmerichi Umennachi:
Workshop: digital character making.
- Katsunori Yamaji, Motonobu Kawashima, Guanguan Hao, Kota Murase, Ayumi Takahashi:
Practical workshop for next-gen game creators utilizing advanced graphic engine "MAJUA®".
- Kyoko Eguchi:
CG education improves human's power of expression.
- Akihiko Shirai, Simon Richir, Takuya Iwamoto, Takayuki Kosaka, Hidetaka Kimura:
WiiRemote programming: development experiences of interactive techniques that can be applied to education for young engineers.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.