- International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, SIGGRAPH ASIA 2009, Yokohama, Japan, December 16-19, 2009, Courses Proceedings. ACM 2009
- Gladimir V. G. Baranoski:
Biophysically-based appearance models: the bumpy road toward predictability.
- Douglas Lanman, Gabriel Taubin:
Build your own 3D scanner: optical triangulation for beginners.
- Marc Christie, Patrick Olivier:
Camera control in computer graphics: models, techniques and applications.
- Pierre Alliez, Andreas Fabri:
Computational geometry algorithms library.
- Kazuhiro Jo, Jamie Allen:
Chiptune Marching Band: presented simultaneously in Japanese and English.
- Richard Chuang, David (grue) DeBry:
Creative collaboration: effective CG pipelines: any size, any place.
- Andrea Weidlich, Alexander Wilkie:
Exploring the potential of layered BRDF models.
- Kirt Witte:
High-Dynamic-Range Imaging for artists.
- Kevin Geiger:
Keeping your money on the screen & off the floor.
- Takashi Hirayama:
Let's make a tennis game!: introduction to game programming.
- Ariel Shamir, Olga Sorkine:
Visual media retargeting.
- Alexander Wilkie, Andrea Weidlich, Marcus A. Magnor, Alan Chalmers:
- Shinichiro Hara, Huy Dinh:
Producing pre-render/in-game shared character asset.
- Jumpei Tsuda:
Practical rigid body physics for games.
- Diego Gutierrez, Henrik Wann Jensen, Wojciech Jarosz, Craig Donner:
- Takeo Igarashi:
Sketching interfaces for computer graphics.
- Bruno Lévy, Hao Zhang:
Spectral mesh processing.
- Todor G. Georgiev, Andrew Lumsdaine:
Theory and methods of lightfield photography.
- Donna Burke:
Tips for successful voice recordings for Anime and CG.
- Kevin Geiger:
What's your story?
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.