default search action
- Elena Paslaru Bontas Simperl, Martin Hepp, Christoph Tempich:
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Applications and Business Aspects of the Semantic Web (SEBIZ 2006) Collocated with the 5th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC-2006), Athens, Georgia, USA, November 6, 2006. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 226, CEUR-WS.org 2007
- Valerie V. Cross, Anindita Pal:
OntoCAT: An Ontology Consumer Analysis Tool and Its Use on Product Services Categorization Standards.
- Malgorzata Mochól, Lyndon J. B. Nixon, Holger Wache:
Improving the Recruitment Process through Ontology-based Querying.
- Graciela Brusa, María Laura Caliusco, Omar Chiotti:
Building Ontology in Public Administration: A Case Study.
- Alessio Gugliotta, Rob Davies, Leticia Gutiérrez-Villarías, Vlad Tanasescu, John Domingue, Mary Rowlatt, Marc Richardson, Sandra Stincic:
Enhancing Data and Processes Integration and Interoperability in Emergency Situations: a SWS based Emergency Management System.
- VinhTuan Thai, Seán O'Riain, Brian Davis, David O'Sullivan:
Personalized Question Answering: A Use Case for Business Analysis.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.