- Volodymyr V. Kindratenko, Tarek A. El-Ghazawi:
Proceedings of the 1st international workshop on High-performance reconfigurable computing technology and applications, HPRCTA 2007,held in conjunction with SC07, Reno, Nevada, USA, November 11, 2007. ACM Press 2007, ISBN 978-1-59593-894-7
- Nick Tredennick:
Computing in transition.
- Reiner W. Hartenstein:
The Neumann Syndrome calls for a revolution.
- Brian Holland, Karthik Nagarajan, Chris Conger, Adam Jacobs, Alan D. George:
RAT: a methodology for predicting performance in application design migration to FPGAs. 1-10
- Esam El-Araby, Iván González, Tarek A. El-Ghazawi:
Performance bounds of partial run-time reconfiguration in high-performance reconfigurable computing. 11-20
- Daniel G. Chavarría-Miranda, Brian Clowers, Gordon A. Anderson, Mikhail E. Belov:
Simulating data processing for an advanced ion mobility mass spectrometer. 21-29
- Arpith C. Jacob, Maya Gokhale:
Language classification using n-grams accelerated by FPGA-based Bloom filters. 31-37
- Peiheng Zhang, Guangming Tan, Guang R. Gao:
Implementation of the Smith-Waterman algorithm on a reconfigurable supercomputing platform. 39-48
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.