- Ahmet Soylu, Sotiris Moschoyiannis, Guido Governatori, Mantas Simkus, Petros Stefaneas, Alexander Steen, Adrian Giurca:
Proceedings of the 13th RuleML+RR 2019 Doctoral Consortium and Rule Challenge, September 16-19, 2019 - Bolzano, Italy co-located with 3rd International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2019) 5th Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence (GCAI 2019) 15th Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2019) DecisionCAMP 2019 (DecisionCAMP 2019), Bolzano, Italy, September 16-24, 2019. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2438, CEUR-WS.org 2019
- Marjolein Deryck, Joost Vennekens:
Knowledge Elicitation within the Knowledge Base Paradigm: Disentangling Domain Knowledge from Decision Making in Industrial Applications.
- Sanja Pavlovic:
Ontology-Enriched Data Management with Partially Complete Data.
- Fillipe Manoel Xavier Resina:
Multiple Revision in Description Logics.
- Jiri Zettel:
Anonymization of the University Information System Log Data: a Case Study.
- Jürgen Angele, Kevin Angele:
OO-logic: a Successor of F-logic.
- Dörthe Arndt, William Van Woensel:
Towards Supporting Multiple Semantics of Named Graphs Using N3 Rules.
- Tara Athan, Harold Boley, Rima Chaudhari:
Specifying PSOA RuleML/XML 1.03: MYNG-modularized Schemas for the RNC & XSD Validation of XSLT-normalized Data and Knowledge.
- Jirí Filip, Tomás Kliegr:
PyIDS - Python Implementation of Interpretable Decision Sets Algorithm by Lakkaraju et al, 2016.
- Sotiris Moschoyiannis, Vasily Shcherbinin:
Fine Tuning Run Parameter Values in Rule-Based Machine Learning.
- Davide Sottara, Mark Proctor, Stefano Bragaglia, Mohammad Hekmatnejad:
Traits: An Object Oriented Dynamic Type System for Reasoning with Unstructured Data in a Type Safe Environment.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.