- David E. Culler, Timothy Roscoe:
First USENIX Workshop on Real, Large Distributed Systems, WORLDS'04, San Francisco, CA, USA, December 5, 2004. USENIX Association 2004
- KyoungSoo Park, Vivek S. Pai:
Deploying Large File Transfer on an HTTP Content Distribution Network.
- Hitesh Ballani, Paul Francis:
Towards a Deployable IP Anycast Service.
- George Kola, Tevfik Kosar, Jaime Frey, Miron Livny, Robert Brunner, Michael Remijan:
DISC: A System for Distributed Data Intensive Scientific Computing.
- Mao Yang, Hua Chen, Ben Y. Zhao, Yafei Dai, Zheng Zhang:
Deployment of a Large-scale Peer-to-Peer Social Network.
- Steve Muir:
The Seven Deadly Sins of Distributed Systems.
- Praveen Yalagandula, Suman Nath:
Beyond Availability: Towards a Deeper Understanding of Machine Failure Characteristics in Large Distributed Systems.
- Alan H. Karp:
Lessons from E-speak.
- Brent N. Chun, Joseph M. Hellerstein:
Design Considerations for Information Planes.
- Paul Brett, Rob C. Knauerhase:
A Shared Global Event Propagation System to Enable Next Generation Distributed Services.
- David L. Oppenheimer, Jeannie R. Albrecht, David A. Patterson, Amin Vahdat:
Distributed Resource Discovery on PlanetLab with SWORD.
- Evangelos Kotsovinos, Tim D. Moreton, Ian Pratt, Russ Ross, Keir Fraser, Steven Hand, Tim Harris:
Global-scale Service Deployment in the XenoServer Platform.
- Sachin Goyal, John Carter:
Safely Harnessing Wide Area Surrogate Computing or How to Avoid Building the Perfect Platform for Network Attacks.
- Kirk Webb, Mike Hibler:
Implementing the Emulab-PlanetLab Portal: Experience and Lessons Learned.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.