- Muli Ben-Yehuda, Alan L. Cox, Scott Rixner:
First Workshop on I/O Virtualization, WIOV'08, San Diego, CA, USA, December 10-11, 2008, Proceedings. USENIX Association 2008
- Lei Xia, Jack Lange, Peter A. Dinda:
Towards Virtual Passthrough I/O on Commodity Devices.
- Asim Kadav, Michael M. Swift:
Live Migration of Direct-Access Devices.
- Julian Satran, Leah Shalev, Muli Ben-Yehuda, Zorik Machulsky:
Scalable I/O - A Well-Architected Way to Do Scalable, Secure and Virtualized I/O.
- Dutch T. Meyer, Brendan Cully, Jake Wires, Norman C. Hutchinson, Andrew Warfield:
- Anthony Liguori, Eric Van Hensbergen:
Experiences with Content Addressable Storage and Virtual Disks.
- Daniel J. Magenheimer, Chris Mason, Dave McCracken, Kurt Hackel:
- Micah Dowty, Jeremy Sugerman:
GPU Virtualization on VMware's Hosted I/O Architecture.
- Jose Renato Santos, Yoshio Turner, Jayaram Mudigonda:
Taming Heterogeneous NIC Capabilities for I/O Virtualization.
- Joshua LeVasseur, Ramu Panayappan, Espen Skoglund, Christo du Toit, Leon Lynch, Alex Ward, Dulloor Rao, Rolf Neugebauer, Derek McAuley:
Standardized But Flexible I/O for Self-Virtualizing Devices.
- Yaozu Dong, Zhao Yu, Greg Rose:
SR-IOV Networking in Xen: Architecture, Design and Implementation.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.