default search action
- Feng Zhao:
Workshop on Power Aware Computing and Systems, HotPower 2008, December 7, 2008, San Diego, CA, USA, Proceedings. USENIX Association 2008
- Andreas Merkel, Frank Bellosa:
Memory-aware Scheduling for Energy Efficiency on Multicore Processors.
- Niraj Tolia, Zhikui Wang, Manish Marwah, Cullen E. Bash, Parthasarathy Ranganathan, Xiaoyun Zhu:
Delivering Energy Proportionality with Non Energy-Proportional Systems - Optimizing the Ensemble.
- Suzanne Rivoire, Parthasarathy Ranganathan, Christos Kozyrakis:
A Comparison of High-Level Full-System Power Models.
- Adam Wade Lewis, Soumik Ghosh, Nian-Feng Tzeng:
Run-time Energy Consumption Estimation Based on Workload in Server Systems.
- Benjamin Ransford, Shane S. Clark, Mastooreh Salajegheh, Kevin Fu:
Getting Things Done on Computational RFIDs with Energy-Aware Checkpointing and Voltage-Aware Scheduling.
- Thomas Schmid, Zainul Charbiwala, Jonathan Friedman, Mani B. Srivastava, Young H. Cho:
The True Cost of Accurate Time.
- Ganesh Ananthanarayanan, Randy H. Katz:
Greening the Switch.
- Sergiu Nedevschi, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Jitendra Padhye:
Hot Data Centers vs. Cool Peers.
- Guanying Wang, Ali Raza Butt, Chris Gniady:
On the Impact of Disk Scrubbing on Energy Savings.
- Euiseong Seo, Seon-Yeong Park, Bhuvan Urgaonkar:
Empirical Analysis on Energy Efficiency of Flash-based SSDs.
- Jeffrey C. Mogul:
Looking Between the Street Lamps.
- Randy H. Katz:
What if the Energy Grid Were Designed Like the Internet?
- James R. Hamilton:
Where Does the Power Go and What to do About it?
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.