Stop the war!
default search action
1. LeGE-WG 2002: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Pierluigi Ritrovato, Saverio Salerno, Matteo Gaeta:
1st LEGE-WG International Workshop on Educational Models for GRID Based Services, Lausanne, Switzerland. 16 September 2002. Workshops in Computing, BCS 2002
Identifying and formulating the requirements of a European GRID Infrastructure for eLearning
- Nikos Bogonikolos, M. Chrysostalis, Kostas Giotopoulos, Spiros Likothanassis, Konstantinos Votis:
Adaptive E-Learning Grid Platform.
- Vytautas Reklaitis, Kazys Baniulis, A. Masevicius:
The Two Primary Tasks on the Way to National E_Learn Grid Node.
- Matteo Gaeta, Pierluigi Ritrovato, Saverio Salerno:
Implementing New Advanced Learning Scenarios Through GRID Technologies.
- Colin Allison, Alan Ruddle, Rosa Michaelson:
Systems Support for Collaborative Learning.
Identifying learning solutions that can take advantage of GRID technologies
- Cord Hockemeyer, Dietrich Albert:
Adaptive eLearning and the Learning GRID.
- Stefan Wesner, Konrad Wulf, Mark Muller:
How GRID could improve E-Learning in the environmental science domain.
- Cornelia Boldyreff, Phyo Kyaw, Janet Lavery, David Nutter, Stephen Rank:
Towards Collaborative Learning via Shared Artefacts over the Grid.
Analysing the economic, technological and pedagogical challenges underpinning the use of GRID technologies for eLearning
- Stefano A. Cerri:
Human and Artificial Agent's Conversations on the GRID.
- Alan Ruddle, Colin Allison, Peter Lindsay, David McKechan:
Determining the Sources of Delay in a Distributed Learning Environment.
- Pierre Michaud, Christian Saguez:
A Learning Grid for the multichallenge school ECP.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.