- Ronald Cornet, Kent A. Spackman:
Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Knowledge Representation in Medicine, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, May 31st - June 2nd, 2008. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 410, CEUR-WS.org 2008
- Franz Baader, Boontawee Suntisrivaraporn:
Debugging SNOMED CT Using Axiom Pinpointing in the Description Logic EL+.
- Michael Lawley:
Exploiting Fast Classification of SNOMED CT for Query and Integration of Health Data.
- Alan L. Rector, Sebastian Brandt, Jay Kola:
Why do it the hard way? The Case for an Expressive Description Logic for SNOMED.
- Robert Weida, Jack Bowie, Robert C. McClure, David Sperzel:
Leveraging SNOMED CT with a General Purpose Terminology Server.
- Maria van Gurp, Marnix Holvoet, Mariana Casella dos Santos:
LinKBase and SNOMED: Some Distinct Features and Impact on NLP.
- Jeremy Rogers, Olivier Bodenreider:
SNOMED CT: Browsing the Browsers.
- Olivier Bodenreider:
Comparing SNOMED CT and the NCI Thesaurus through Semantic Web Technologies.
- Dennis Lee, Francis Y. Lau:
Exploratory Reverse Mapping of ICD-10-CA to SNOMED CT.
- Rahil Qamar Siddiqui, Jay Kola, Alan L. Rector:
Interoperability of Data Models and Terminology Models : Issues with using the SNOMED CT terminology.
- Peter MacIsaac, Donald Walker, Rachel L. Richesson, Heather Grain, Peter L. Elkin, Jon Patrick:
Essential SNOMED: Simplifying SNOMED-CT and supporting Integration with Health Information Models.
- Guoqian Jiang, Christopher G. Chute:
Comparing the Effects of Two Semantic Terminology Models on Classification of Clinical Notes: A Study of Heart Murmur Findings.
- Howard Goldberg, Vipul Kashyap, Kent A. Spackman:
Creation and Usage of a "Micro Theory" for Long Bone Fractures: An Experience Report.
- David Markwell, Laura Sato, Edward Cheetham:
Representing Clinical Information using SNOMED Clinical Terms with Different Structural Information Models.
- John Mapoles, Corey Smith, Jane Cook, Brian Levy:
Strategies for Updating Terminology Mappings and Subsets.
- Sarah A. Maulden, Patty Greim, Omar Bouhaddou, Pradnya Warnekar, Laura Megas, Fola Parrish, Michael J. Lincoln:
Using SNOMED CT as a Mediation Terminology: Mapping Issues, Lessons Learned, and Next Steps Toward Achieving Semantic Interoperability.
- Joel Dudley, David P. Chen, Atul J. Butte:
Using SNOMED CT For Translational Genomics Data Integration.
- Francis Y. Lau, Raymond Simkus, Dennis Lee:
A Methodology for Encoding Problem Lists with SNOMED CT in General Practice.
- Martin Boeker, Stefan Schulz, Thilo Schuler:
Post-Coordination in the Mapping of Interface Terms of a Clinical Wound Documentation System to SNOMED CT.
- Madanmohan Rao:
Using SNOMED CT Concepts for PAIRS.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.