- Monica Palmirani, Giovanni Sartor:
Proceedings of the First JURIX Doctoral Consortium and Poster Sessions in conjunction with the 26th International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems, JURIX 2013, Bologna, Italy, December 11-13, 2013. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1105, CEUR-WS.org 2013
- Latifa Al-Abdulkarim:
Dialogue Interactions in Oral Hearings.
- Dusko Martic:
Online Dispute Resolution for Cloud Computing Services.
- Mizanur Rahman:
Legal Knowledge Framework for Identifying Water, Energy, Food and Climate Nexus.
- Cristiana Santos:
Increasing Media Richness in Online Dispute Resolution and the Need for Personal Data Protection.
- Eniafe F. Ayetiran:
An Intelligent Hybrid Approach for Improving Recall in Electronic Discovery.
- Nada Mimouni:
Modeling Legal Documents as Typed Linked Data for Relational Querying.
- Tingting Li, Tina Balke, Marina De Vos, Julian A. Padget, Ken Satoh:
Legal Conflict Detection in Interacting Legal Systems.
- Latifa Al-Abdulkarim, Katie Atkinson, Trevor J. M. Bench-Capon:
From Oral Hearing to Opinion in The U.S. Supreme Court.
- Giovanni Sileno, Alexander Boer, Tom M. van Engers:
Addressing Argumentation Puzzles with Model-based Diagnosis.
- Monica Palmirani, Luca Cervone, Octavian Bujor:
Legal Rules Modelling Meets the Web.
- Federico Costantini:
#Unfair #Law: Folksonomies & Law between Openness and Knowledge.
- Guido Boella, Luigi Di Caro, Livio Robaldo, Andrea Violato:
Network Analysis to Support Navigation and Use of Ever-Changing Legislation.
- Alan Buabuchachart, Nina Charness, Katherine Metcalf, Leora Morgenstern:
Automated Methods for Extracting and Expanding Lists in Regulatory Text.
- Naomi Augara, Nussen Ainswortha, Marta Poblet, John Zeleznikow:
Social Media Policy and Non-Profit Organization: Exploring the Legal Ramifications of 'Being Social'.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.