- Ganesh Gopalakrishnan, Eitan Farchi, Eric Mercer:
Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Systems: Testing, Analysis, and Debugging, PADTAD 2009, Chicago, Illinois, USA, July 19-20, 2009. ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-655-7
- Ahmad A. Saifan, Ernesto Posse, Jürgen Dingel:
Run-time conformance checking of mobile and distributed systems using executable models.
- Ganesh Gopalakrishnan, Yu Yang, Sarvani S. Vakkalanka, Anh Vo, Sriram Aananthakrishnan, Grzegorz Szubzda, Geoffrey Sawaya, Jason Williams, Subodh Sharma, Michael Delisi, Simone Atzeni:
Some resources for teaching concurrency.
- João Lourenço, Ricardo J. Dias, João Luís, Miguel Rebelo, Vasco Pessanha:
Understanding the behavior of transactional memory applications.
- Gabor Szeder:
Unit testing for multi-threaded Java programs.
- Yao Qi, Raja Das, Zhi Da Luo, Martin Trotter:
MulticoreSDK: a practical and efficient data race detector for real-world applications.
- Fancong Zeng:
Pattern-driven deadlock avoidance.
- Ehud Trainin, Yarden Nir-Buchbinder, Rachel Tzoref-Brill, Aviad Zlotnick, Shmuel Ur, Eitan Farchi:
Forcing small models of conditions on program interleaving for detection of concurrent bugs.
- Jaeheon Yi, Caitlin Sadowski, Cormac Flanagan:
SideTrack: generalizing dynamic atomicity analysis.
- Neha Rungta, Eric G. Mercer:
Clash of the Titans: tools and techniques for hunting bugs in concurrent programs.
- Tayfun Elmas, Ali Sezgin, Serdar Tasiran, Shaz Qadeer:
An annotation assistant for interactive debugging of programs with common synchronization idioms.
- Yasushi Negishi, Hiroki Murata, Takao Moriyama:
A proposal of operation history management system for source-to-source optimization of HPC programs.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.