default search action
- Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference, IPCCC 2006, April 10-12, 2006, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. IEEE 2006, ISBN 1-4244-0198-4
- Zhihua Tao, Gongyi Wu:
An analytical study on routing overhead of two-level cluster-based routing protocols for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Le Yang, Hong-Chuan Yang, Kui Wu:
Minimum-energy route configuration for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Lijuan Cao, Teresa A. Dahlberg:
Path cost metrics for multi-hop network routing.
- Hwa Young Um, Edward J. Delp:
A new secure group key management scheme for multicast over wireless cellular networks.
- Mehmet Baysan, Kamil Saraç:
Cluster based approaches for end-to-end complete feedback collection in multicast.
- Tao Xie, Xiao Qin, Mais Nijim:
SHARP: a new real-time scheduling algorithm to improve security of parallel applications on heterogeneous clusters.
- Ruibiao Qiu, Jonathan S. Turner:
Source traffic regulation in reserved delivery subnetworks.
- Ahmad Khonsari, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua, Abbas Nayebi, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad:
The impacts of timing constraints on virtual channels multiplexing in interconnect networks.
- Prabhu Rajamani, Jatan P. Shah, Vadhiraj Sankaranarayanan, Rama Sangireddy:
High performance and alleviated hot-spot problem in processor frontend with enhanced instruction fetch bandwidth utilization.
- Tiantong You, Hossam S. Hassanein, Chi-Hsiang Yeh:
SeMAC: robust broadcast MAC protocol for multi-hop wireless ad hoc networks.
- Xiaolin Chang, Xiaoyang Lin, Jogesh K. Muppala:
A control-theoretic approach to improving fairness in DCF based WLANs.
- Paal E. Engelstad, Olav N. Østerbø:
The delay distribution of IEEE 802.11e EDCA and 802.11 DCF.
- Qian Wang, Dan Xu, Jing Xu, Zhiyong Bu:
A grouped and proportional-fair subcarrier allocation scheme for multiuser OFDM systems.
- Mohammad Mohammadnia-Avval, Mohammad Reza Pakravan, Babak Hossein Khalaj:
Transmit power reduction by adapting rate or power for single carrier wireless systems.
- Unghee Lee, Scott F. Midkiff:
Channel distribution fairness in multi-channel wireless ad-hoc networks using a channel distribution index.
- Sanjeewa Athuraliya, Harsha R. Sirisena:
Excess bandwidth distribution in DiffServ networks.
- Elias A. Doumith, Maurice Gagnaire, Olivier Audouin, Richard Douville:
From Network Planning to Traffic Engineering for Optical VPN and Multi-Granular Random Demands. 127-134
- Nenad Laskovic, Ljiljana Trajkovic:
BGP with an adaptive minimal route advertisement interval.
- William Joseph Adams, Nathaniel J. Davis IV:
TMS: a trust management system for access control in dynamic collaborative environments.
- Fernando C. Colón Osorio, Justin Whitney:
A stratified model for security in peer networks: a case for fine grain granularity.
- Nagesh Nandiraju, Deepti S. Nandiraju, Dave Cavalcanti, Dharma P. Agrawal:
A novel queue management mechanism for improving performance of multihop flows in IEEE 802.11s based mesh networks.
- Xinbing Wang, Do Young Eun, Wenye Wang:
A TCP-aware call admission control scheme for packet-switched wireless networks.
- Muralidhar Medidi, Yuanyuan Zhou:
Maintaining an energy-efficient Bluetooth scatternet.
- Mais Nijim, Xiao Qin, Tao Xie, Mohammed I. Alghamdi:
AWARDS: an adaptive write strategy for secure local disk systems.
- Vassil Roussev, Golden G. Richard III, Daniel Tingstrom:
dRamDisk: efficient RAM sharing on a commodity cluster.
- Pedram Rajabzadeh, Hashem Hashemi Sarbazi-azad, Hamid Hashemi-Najafabadi, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua:
Performance modeling of fully adaptive wormhole routing in n-dimensional mesh-connected multicomputers.
- Jason A. Bolla, Dung T. Huynh:
Adapting connected d-hop dominating sets to topology changes in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Fulu Li, Kui Wu, Andrew Lippman:
Energy-efficient cooperative routing in multi-hop wireless ad hoc networks.
- Leiming Xu, Yong Xiang, Meilin Shi:
A novel channel assignment algorithm based on topology simplification in multi-radio wirelesss mesh networks.
- André G. Mignaco, Paulo Cardieri:
Total information efficiency in multihop wireless networks.
- Ni Zhang, Yu Jiang, Binxing Fang, Li Guo, Xueqi Cheng:
A traffic-classified technique for filtering spam from bulk delivery E-mails.
- Linfeng Zhang, Anthony G. Persaud, Alan Johnson, Yong Guan:
Detection of stepping stone attack under delay and chaff perturbations.
- Chin-Tser Huang, Nathan L. Johnson, Jeff Janies, Alex X. Liu:
On capturing and containing E-mail worms.
- Andrew Fritz, Jehan-François Pâris:
Maille authorization - a distributed, redundant authorization protocol.
- Arunita Jaekel, Tahmina Khan:
Routing and wavelength assignment in optical mesh networks with wavelength conversion.
- Daniel Popa, Tülin Atmaca:
A distributed fairness algorithm for bus-based metropolitan optical network.
- Shiwen Hu, Lizy Kurian John:
Avoiding store misses to fully modified cache blocks.
- Amir Aminzadeh Gohari, Mohammad Reza Pakravan:
Analysis of power control for indoor wireless infrared CDMA communication.
- Junfeng Wang, Hongxia Zhou, Fanjiang Xu, Mingtian Zhou:
Polar LEO satellite constellation measurement by delay probing.
- Kai Lu, Riky Subrata, Albert Y. Zomaya:
An efficient load balancing algorithm for heterogeneous grid systems considering desirability of grid sites.
- Tao Li, Lizy K. John:
OS-aware tuning: improving instruction cache energy efficiency on system workloads.
- Gary Grider, Hsing-bung Chen, James Nunez, Steve Poole, Rosie Wacha, Parks Fields, Robert Martinez, Paul Martinez, Satsangat Khalsa, Abbie Matthews, Garth A. Gibson:
PaScal - a new parallel and scalable server IO networking infrastructure for supporting global storage/file systems in large-size Linux clusters.
- Haiyang Ding, Yanhua Zhang, Xuemei Wu:
Performance evaluation of DS-BPSK UWB multiple-access systems in standard UWB channels.
- Junfeng Wang, Yuemei Hu, Hongxia Zhou, Mingtian Zhou:
Topological dynamics characterization for layered satellite networks.
- Debessay Fesehaye Kassa, Sabine Wittevrongel:
An analytical model of TCP performance.
- Do Young Eun, Xinbing Wang:
Performance modeling of TCP/AQM with generalized AIMD under intermediate buffer sizes.
- Sai B. Narasimhamurthy, Joseph Y. Hui:
Coding schemes for integrated transport and storage reliability.
- Jinran Chen, Shubha Kher, Arun K. Somani:
Energy efficient model for data gathering in structured multiclustered wireless sensor network.
- Denis Gracanin, Kevin P. Adams, Mohamed Eltoweissy:
Data replication in collaborative sensor network systems.
- Shoudong Zou, Ioanis Nikolaidis, Janelle J. Harms:
Extending sensor network lifetime via first hop data aggregation.
- Suat Özdemir, Hasan Cam:
Key establishment with source coding and reconciliation for wireless sensor networks.
- Shinji Kikuchi, Ken Yokoyama, Akira Takeyama:
Performance problem analysis method for Web systems using multiple decision trees.
- Adriano C. M. Pereira, Leonardo Silva, Wagner Meira Jr.:
Evaluating the impact of reactivity on the performance of Web applications.
- Zhiyong Xu, Yiming Hu, Laxmi N. Bhuyan:
Efficient server cooperation mechanism in content delivery network.
- Khashayar Khavari, Chuen Liang, Ali Tizghadam, Farid Fadaie, Nadeem Abji, Ramy Farha, Alberto Leon-Garcia:
Unstructured peer-to-peer session over IP using SIP.
- William R. Claycomb, Dongwan Shin:
Enabling mobility in enterprise security management.
- Raman Adaikkalavan, Sharma Chakravarthy:
Discovery-based role activations in role-based access control.
- Joon S. Park, Joseph Giordano:
Role-based profile analysis for scalable and accurate insider-anomaly detection.
- Jing Wu, Michel Savoie, Hanxi Zhang, Scott Campbell:
Reliability enhancements for a Jini and JavaSpaces based network management system.
- Adam J. Slagell, Rafael Bonilla, William Yurcik:
A survey of PKI components and scalability issues.
- Zahid Anwar, William Yurcik, Ralph E. Johnson, Munawar Hafiz, Roy H. Campbell:
Multiple design patterns for voice over IP (VoIP) security.
- Yih Huang, David Arsenault, Arun Sood:
Incorruptible system self-cleansing for intrusion tolerance.
- He Ge, Stephen R. Tate:
A group signature scheme with signature claiming and variable linkability.
- Yongping Tang, Yema Liverpool, Thomas E. Daniels:
Monitor placement for stepping stone analysis.
- Kejie Lu, Yi Qian, Jiankun Hu:
A framework for distributed key management schemes in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks.
- Mohamed F. Younis, Aseem Lalani, Mohamed Eltoweissy:
Safe base-station repositioning in wireless sensor networks.
- Weiwei Hu, Rose Qingyang Hu, Yi Qian:
Wavelength retuning in a WDM mesh network with survivable traffic grooming.
- Korn Vajanapoom, David Tipper:
Risk reduction based survivable WDM network design.
- Fernando C. Colón Osorio, Zachi Klopman:
And you though you were safe after SLAMMER, not so, swarms not Zombies present the greatest risk to our national Internet infrastructure.
- Yanjun Wu, Wenchang Shi:
Portal monitoring based anti-malware framework: design and implementation.
- Senthilkumar G. Cheetancheri, Denys L. Ma, Karl N. Levitt, Todd L. Heberlein:
Towards a framework for worm-defense evaluation.
- Avinash Sridharan, Tao Ye, Supratik Bhattacharyya:
Connectionless port scan detection on the backbone.
- José M. Fernandez, Pierre-Marc Bureau:
- Linda Briesemeister, Phillip A. Porras:
Automatically deducing propagation sequences that circumvent a collaborative worm defense.
- Amit Sinha, I. Haddad, T. Nightingale, R. Rushing, D. Thomas:
Wireless intrusion protection system using distributed collaborative intelligence.
- Madhusudhanan Chandrasekaran, Mukarram Baig, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya:
AVARE: aggregated vulnerability assessment and response against zero-day exploits.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Xin Fei, Regina Borges de Araujo:
An energy-efficient sensing coverage protocol for surveillance and monitoring applications using wireless sensors.
- Ioannis Broustis, Michalis Faloutsos, Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy:
Overcoming the challenge of security in a mobile environment.
- Emad Aboelela, William Edberg, Christos Papakonstantinou, Vinod Vokkarane:
Wireless sensor network based model for secure railway operations.
- Stavros Tsiakkouris, Ian J. Wassell:
PROFITIS: architecture for location-based vertical handovers supporting real-time applications.
- Kui Wu, Dennis Dreef, Bo Sun, Yang Xiao:
Secure data aggregation without persistent cryptographic operations in wireless sensor networks.
- Liudong Xing, Akhilesh Shrestha:
QoS reliability of hierarchical clustered wireless sensor networks.
- Nidal Nasser:
Enhanced blocking probability in adaptive multimedia wireless networks.
- Wei Zhou, Ke Xu, J. Liu, Chi-Hung Chi:
Truthful application-layer multicast in mesh-based selfish overlays.
- Carsten Griwodz, Frank T. Johnsen, Simen Rekkedal, Pål Halvorsen:
Caching of interactive multiple choice MPEG-4 presentations.
- Nick Blundell, Norbert Egi, Laurent Mathy:
Voice over application-level multicast.
- Donghong Yang, Ke Xu, Yong Cui:
An improved Wu-Manber multiple patterns matching algorithm.
- Suogang Li, Jianping Wu, Ke Xu, Ying Liu:
A modularized QoS multicasting approach on common homogeneous trees for heterogeneous members in DiffServ.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.