Stop the war!
default search action
5th RAISE@ICSE 2016: Austin, Texas, USA
- Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Realizing Artificial Intelligence Synergies in Software Engineering, RAISE@ICSE 2016, Austin, Texas, USA, May 14-22, 2016. ACM 2016, ISBN 978-1-4503-4165-3
Project management and quality assurance
- Shirin Akbarinasaji, Ayse Basar Bener, Atakan Erdem:
Measuring the principal of defect debt. 1-7
- Vincenzo Musco, Antonin Carette, Martin Monperrus, Philippe Preux:
A learning algorithm for change impact prediction. 8-14
- S. M. Didar Al Alam, Muhammad Rezaul Karim, Dietmar Pfahl, Günther Ruhe:
Comparative analysis of predictive techniques for release readiness classification. 15-21
- Janardan Misra, Shubhashis Sengupta, Sanjay Podder:
Topic cohesion preserving requirements clustering. 22-28
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.