- 12th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, ICPADS 2006, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, July 12-15, 2006. IEEE Computer Society 2006, ISBN 0-7695-2612-8
- Message from the Workshop Chair.
- Message from the PMAC-2WN'06 Co-Chairs.
- Program Committee PMAC-2WN 2006.
- Laksono Adhianto, Barbara M. Chapman:
Performance Modeling of Communication and Computation in Hybrid MPI and OpenMP Applications. 3-8
- Bahman Javadi, Jemal H. Abawajy, Mohammad K. Akbari:
Analytical Modeling of Communication Latency in Multi-Cluster Systems. 9-14
- Alexey L. Lastovetsky, Is-Haka Mkwawa, Maureen O'Flynn:
An Accurate Communication Model of a Heterogeneous Cluster Based on a Switch-Enabled Ethernet Network. 15-20
- Ahmad Patooghy, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad:
Analytical Performance Comparison of Deterministic, Partially- and Fully-Adaptive Routing Algorithms in Binary n-Cubes. 21-28
- Vijay Shanker Tripathi, C. B. Tripathi, Sudarshan Tiwari:
Performance Evaluation of a Fault-Tolerant Switch for Next Generation Computer Networks. 29-34
- Ella Pereira, Rubem Pereira:
Fault Monitoring and Detection of Distributed Services over Local and Wide Area Networks. 35-40
- Saad Bani-Mohammad, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua, Ismail Ababneh, Lewis M. Mackenzie:
Non-contiguous Processor Allocation Strategy for 2D Mesh Connected Multicomputers based on Sub-meshes Available for Allocation. 41-48
- Raad S. Al-Qassas, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua, Lewis M. Mackenzie:
Performance Evaluation of a New End-to-End Traffic-Aware Routing in MANETs. 49-54
- Haeryong Park, Hak Soo Ju, Kilsoo Chun, Jaeil Lee, Seungho Ahn, Bongnam Noh:
The Algorithm to Enhance the Security of Multi-Agent in Distributed Computing Environment. 55-60
- Irfan-Ullah Awan, Asfand-E. Yar, Michael E. Woodward:
Analysis of Queuing Networks with Blocking under Active Queue Management Scheme. 61-68
- Message from the MLMD'06 Chair.
- Technical Program Committee: MLMD 2006.
- Yalin Evren Sagduyu, Anthony Ephremides:
Joint Optimization of MAC and Network Coding for Cooperative and Competitive Wireless Multicasting. 69-76
- Ahmed Abd El Al, Tarek N. Saadawi, Myung J. Lee:
A Cross-Layer Optimized Error Recovery Mechanism for Real-Time Videoin Ad-Hoc Networks. 77-82
- Sharon M. Betz, H. Vincent Poor:
Energy Efficiency in Multi-hop CDMA Networks: A Game Theoretic Analysis. 83-90
- Message from the Program Chair.
- Program Committee.
- Kwangsik Kim, Dohun Kim, Chanik Park:
Real-time Scheduling in Heterogeneous Dual-core Architectures. 91-96
- Tharaka Devadithya, Kim K. Baldridge, Adam Birnbaum, Amitava Majumdar, Dong Ju Choi, Richard Wolski, Simon K. Warfield, Neculai Archip:
On-Demand High Performance Computing: Image Guided Neuro-Surgery Feasibility Study. 97-102
- Vijay K. Naik, Pawel Garbacki, Krishna Kummamuru, Yong Zhao:
On-line Evolutionary Resource Matching for Job Scheduling in Heterogeneous Grid Environments. 103-108
- William M. Jones, Walter B. Ligon III:
Ensuring Fairness Among Participating Clusters During Multi-site Parallel Job Scheduling. 109-114
- Jan Stoess, Volkmar Uhlig:
Flexible, Low-overhead Event Logging to Support Resource Scheduling. 115-120
- Ian A. Troxel, Alan D. George:
Scheduling Tradeoffs for Heterogeneous Computing on an Advanced Space Processing Platform. 121-126
- Arati Kadav, Sanjeev K. Aggarwal:
A Workflow Editor and Scheduler for Composing Applications on Computational Grids. 127-132
- Morris Riedel, Roger Menday, Achim Streit, Piotr Bala:
A DRMAA-Based Target System Interface Framework for UNICORE. 133-138
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.