default search action
- Eighth ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming, Workshop on Mechanized reasoning about languages with variable binding, MERLIN 2003, Uppsala, Sweden, August 2003. ACM 2003, ISBN 978-1-58113-800-9
- S. J. Ambler, Roy L. Crole, Alberto Momigliano:
A definitional approach to primitivexs recursion over higher order abstract syntax.
- Michael Norrish:
Mechanising Hankin and Barendregt using the Gordon-Melham axioms.
- Alberto Momigliano, Jeff Polakow:
A formalization of an Ordered Logical Framework in Hybrid with applications to continuation machines.
- Alberto Ciaffaglione, Luigi Liquori, Marino Miculan:
Reasoning on an imperative object-based calculus in Higher Order Abstract Syntax.
- Ralph-Johan Back, Viorel Preoteasa:
Reasoning about recursive procedures with parameters.
- Jason Hickey, Aleksey Nogin, Adam Granicz:
Compiler implementation in a formal logical framework.
- Yasuhiko Minamide, Koji Okuma:
Verifying CPS transformations in Isabelle/HOL.
- John Power:
A unified category theoretic approach to variable binding.
- Carsten Schürmann, Jatin Shah:
Representing reductions of NP-complete problems in logical frameworks: a case study.
- Neil Ghani, Tarmo Uustalu:
Explicit substitutions and higher-order syntax.
- Aleksandar Nanevski, Brigitte Pientka, Frank Pfenning:
A modal foundation for meta-variables.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.