default search action
- Marcelo Arenas, Jan Hidders:
Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Emerging Research Opportunities for Web Data Management (EROW 2007) Collocated with the 11th International Conference on Database Theory (ICDT 2007), Barcelona, Spain, January 13, 2007. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 229, CEUR-WS.org 2007
- Ying Zhang, Peter A. Boncz:
Integrating XQuery and P2P in MonetDB/XQuery*.
- Giovanni Conforti, Giorgio Ghelli, Paolo Manghi, Carlo Sartiani:
Scalable Query Dissemination in XPeer.
- Andrea Calì, Diego Calvanese, Davide Martinenghi:
Optimization of Query Plans in the presence of Access Limitations.
- George H. L. Fletcher, Dirk Van Gucht, Yuqing Wu, Marc Gyssens, Jan Paredaens:
Coupling Fragments of XPath with XML Indexing and Query Decomposition.
- Kou Takahashi, Takao Miura, Isamu Shioya:
Hierarchical Summarizing and Evaluating for Web Pages.
- Nobutaka Suzuki:
Finding K Optimum Edit Scripts between an XML Document and a RegularTree Grammar.
- Ming Jiang, Ling Wang, Murali Mani, Elke A. Rundensteiner:
Updating Views Over Recursive XML.
- Pierre-Antoine Champin:
Representing Data as Resources in RDF and OWL.
- Tadeusz Pankowski, Jolanta Cybulka, Adam Meissner:
XML Schema Mappings in the Presence of Key Constraints and Value Dependencies.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.