default search action
- Paolo Bouquet, Heiko Stoermer, Giovanni Tummarello, Harry Halpin:
Proceedings of the WWW2007 Workshop I3: Identity, Identifiers, Identification, Entity-Centric Approaches to Information and Knowledge Management on the Web, Banff, Canada, May 8, 2007. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 249, CEUR-WS.org 2007
- Aditya Kumar Sehgal, Padmini Srinivasan:
Profiling Topics on the Web.
- Werner Ceusters, Barry Smith:
Referent Tracking and its Applications.
- Raphael Volz, Joachim Kleb, Wolfgang Mueller:
Towards Ontology-based Disambiguation of Geographical Identifiers.
- Aidan Hogan, Andreas Harth, Stefan Decker:
Performing Object Consolidation on the Semantic Web Data Graph.
- Aldo Gangemi, Valentina Presutti:
A Grounded Ontology for Identity and Reference of Web Resources.
- Christo Dichev, Darina Dicheva, Jan Fischer:
Identity: How to name it, How to find it.
- Paolo Bouquet, Heiko Stoermer, Daniel Giacomuzzi:
OKKAM: Enabling a Web of Entities.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.