Stop the war!
default search action
3. GSR 2014: Melbourne, Australia
- Colin Arrowsmith, Chris Bellman, William Cartwright, Mark Shortis:
Proceedings of the Geospatial Science Research 3 Symposium, GSR 2014, Melbourne, Australia, December 2-3, 2014. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1307, CEUR-WS.org 2014
- Colin Arrowsmith, Deb Verhoeven, Alwyn Davidson, Bronwyn Coate:
Kinomatics: A Global Study into Cinema Data.
- William Cartwright:
Going Around in Circles? A Qualitative Evaluation of a Proposed Metro Map for Melbourne's Underground System.
- Suelynn Choy, Ken Harima, Yaka Wakabayashi, Satoshi Kogure, Yong Li, Mazher Choudhury, Chris Rizos:
High Accuracy Real-Time Precise Point Positioning using the Japanese Quasi-Zenith Satellite System LEX Signal.
- Amanda Johnson, Colin Arrowsmith:
Techniques for Analysing the Relationship Between Population Density and Geographical Features of Interest.
- Erin Koletsis, Nicholas Chrisman, William Cartwright:
Identifying Approaches to Usability Evaluation.
- Craig Molyneux, William Cartwright:
Evaluation of Design Operators for Multi-published Map Delivery.
- Antoni B. Moore, William Cartwright, Christina Hulbe:
Geographic Content Analysis of the Cartoons of Gallipoli 1915.
- Brian Quinn, William Cartwright:
Geographic Board Games.
- Mehdi Ravanbakhsh, Mark Shortis, Faisal Shaifat, Ajmal S. Mian, Euan Harvey, James Seager:
An Application of Shape-Based Level Sets to Fish Detection in Underwater Images.
- Mark Shortis, Ted Otis:
Progress Toward Automation of Salmon Escapement Counts.
- Sarah Taylor, Colin Arrowsmith, Nicole Cook:
"A Band on Every Corner": Using Historical GIS to Describe Changes in the Sydney and Melbourne Live Music Scenes.
- Suqin Wu:
Strengthening Severe Weather Prediction Using the Advanced Victorian Regional GPS Network - a Recent NDRGS Project.
- Kefei Zhang, James Bennett, Craig Smith, Ben Greene, Jizhang Sang, Brett A. Carter, Robert J. Norman, Yang Zhao, Suqin Wu:
Space Situational Awareness - Protecting Assets in Space from Orbital Debris (a RMIT University perspective on the Space Environment Management CRC).
Professional Papers (abstract only reviewed)
- Laura Jelfs, William Cartwright, Gita Pupedis:
Considering Innovations in Cartography and Changes in Geographic Representation Methods.
- Barbara A. Rasaiah, Simon D. Jones, Chris Bellman, Tim J. Malthus:
Sharing Field Spectroscopy Data within Large Data Sharing Systems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.