Stop the war!
default search action
8. ECCBR 2006: Fethiye, Turkey - CACOA
- Sven Schwarz, Steven Bogaerts, Stefan Schulz:
Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Case-based Reasoning and Context Awareness (CACOA) co-located with the 8th European Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ECCBR) September 5, 2006, Ölüdeniz/Fethiye, Turkey. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 221, CEUR-WS.org 2006
- Björn Decker, Markus Nick:
Model and Example for CBR Systems that Adapt to rapidly Changing Context.
- Thomas Sauer, Kerstin Maximini:
Using Workflow Context for Automated Enactment Tracking.
- Lorcan Coyle, Evelyn Balfe, Graeme Stevenson, Steve Neely, Simon Dobson, Paddy Nixon, Barry Smyth:
Supplementing Case-based Recommenders with Context Data.
- Anders Kofod-Petersen:
Challenges in CBR for Context Awareness in Ambient Intelligent Systems.
- Olivier Coutand, Sandra Haseloff, Sian Lun Lau, Klaus David:
A CBR Approach for Personalizing Location-aware Services.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.