- Jonathan P. Rowe, Erica L. Snow:
Workshop and Tutorial Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Educational Data Mining, Raleigh, NC, USA, June 29, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1633, CEUR-WS.org 2016
- Dmytro Babik, Edward F. Gehringer, Jennifer Kidd, Ferry Pramudianto, David Tinapple:
Probing the Landscape: Toward a Systematic Taxonomy of Online Peer Assessment Systems in Education.
- Zhewei Hu, Yang Song, Edward F. Gehringer:
The Role of Initial Input in Reputation Systems to Generate Accurate Aggregated Grades from Peer Assessment.
- Yang Song, Zhewei Hu, Edward F. Gehringer:
Who Took Peer Review Seriously: Another Perspective on Student-Generated Quizzes.
- Julia Morris, Jennifer Kidd:
Teaching Students to Give and To Receive: Improving Disciplinary Writing Through Peer Review.
- Da Young Lee, Ferry Pramudianto, Edward F. Gehringer:
Prediction of Grades for Reviewing with Automated Peer-review and Reputation Metrics.
- Ferry Pramudianto, Maryam Aljeshi, Hisham Alhussein, Yang Song, Edward F. Gehringer, Dmytro Babik, David Tinapple:
Peer Review Data Warehouse: Insights From Different Systems.
- Alok Baikadi, Christian D. Schunn, Kevin D. Ashley:
Impact of Revision Planning on Peer-Reviewed Writing.
- Melissa Patchan, Christian Schunn, Russell Clark:
When Trying to Be Helpful, Peer Reviews Are Also More Accurate.
- Ravi Yadav, Edward F. Gehringer:
Automated Metareviewing: A Classifier Approach to Assess the Quality of Reviews.
- Yang Song, Zhewei Hu, Edward F. Gehringer, Julia Morris, Jennifer Kidd, Stacie Ringleb:
Toward Better Training in Peer Assessment: Does Calibration Help?
- Yanqing Wang, Haoran Wang, Christian Schunn, Emily Baehr:
Choosing a Better Moment to Assign Reviewers in Peer Assessment: The Earlier the Better, or the Later the Better?
- Ferry Pramudianto, Tarun Chhabra, Edward F. Gehringer, Christopher Maynards:
Assessing the Quality of Automatic Summarization for Peer Review in Education.
- Joe Moxley, Katie Walkup:
Mapping Writing Analytics.
- Alex Rudniy, Norbert Elliot:
Collaborative Review in Writing Analytics: N-Gram Analysis of Instructor and Student Comments.
- David Kaufer, Suguru Ishizaki:
Corpus Methods and Textual Visualization to Enhance Learning in Core Writing Courses.
- Valerie Ross, Mark Liberman, Lan Ngo, Rodger LeGrand:
Weighted Log-odds-ratio, Informative Dirichlet Prior Method to Enhance Peer Review Feedback for Low- and High-scoring College Students in a Required First-year Writing Program.
- Chris Holcomb, Duncan A. Buell:
First-Year Composition as "Big Data": Examining Student Revisions at Scale.
- Denise Comer:
Writing Transfer as a Framework for Big Data and Writing Analytics Research.
- Christopher J. MacLellan:
Investigating the Impact of Slipping Parameters on Additive Factors Model Parameter Estimates.
- Michael Yudelson:
Regularizing Student Parameters of Individualized Bayesian Knowledge Tracing Model.
- Stephen E. Fancsali, Steven Ritter, Susan R. Berman, Michael Yudelson, Vasile Rus, Donald M. Morrison:
Toward Integrating Cognitive Tutor Interaction Data with Human Tutoring Text Dialogue Data in LearnSphere.
- Shang Wang, Erin Walker, Ruth Wylie:
Analyzing Frequent Sequential Patterns of Learning Behaviors in Concept Mapping.
- Shayan Doroudi, Kenneth Holstein, Vincent Aleven, Emma Brunskill:
Sequence Matters, But How Do I Discover How? Towards a Workflow for Evaluating Activity Sequences from Data.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.