Stop the war!
default search action
DARe@ECAI 2016: The Hague, The Netherlands
- Richard Booth, Giovanni Casini, Szymon Klarman, Gilles Richard, Ivan José Varzinczak:
Proceedings of the International Workshop on Defeasible and Ampliative Reasoning (DARe-16) co-located with the 22th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2016), The Hague, The Netherlands, August 29, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1626, CEUR-WS.org 2016
- Roxane Koitz, Franz Wotawa:
Improving Abductive Diagnosis Through Structural Features: A Meta-Approach.
- Gavin Rens:
A Stochastic Belief Change Framework with an Observation Stream and Defaults as Expired Observations.
- Gavin Rens, Gabriele Kern-Isberner:
An Approach to Qualitative Belief Change Modulo Ontic Strength.
- Gerhard Brewka, Stefan Ellmauthaler, Ricardo Gonçalves, Matthias Knorr, João Leite, Jörg Pührer:
Towards Inconsistency Management in Reactive Multi-Context Systems.
- Ricardo Gonçalves, Matthias Knorr, João Leite:
On Some Properties of Forgetting in ASP.
- Didier Dubois, Emiliano Lorini, Henri Prade:
A Possibility Theory-based Approach to Desire Change.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.