- Richard Booth, Giovanni Casini, Szymon Klarman, Gilles Richard, Ivan José Varzinczak:
Proceedings of the International Workshop on Defeasible and Ampliative Reasoning, DARe@ECAI 2014, co-located with the 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2014), Prague, Czech Republic, August 19, 2014. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1212, CEUR-WS.org 2014
- Michael J. Maher:
Defeasible and Ampliative Reasoning: Same-same but Different.
- Didier Dubois, Emiliano Lorini, Henri Prade:
Nonmonotonic Desires - A Possibility Theory Viewpoint.
- Petr Homola:
Abduction as Satisfiability.
- Anthony Hunter, Matthias Thimm:
Probabilistic Argumentation with Epistemic Extensions.
- Henri Prade, Gilles Richard:
Proportional Reasoning in a Boolean Setting.
- Mauro Vallati, Federico Cerutti, Massimiliano Giacomin:
Argumentation Extensions Enumeration as a Constraint Satisfaction Problem: a Performance Overview.
- Franz Wotawa:
Failure Mode and Effect Analysis for Abductive Diagnosis.
- Marc van Zee, Patrick Doherty, John-Jules Ch. Meyer:
Encoding Definitional Fragments of Temporal Action Logic into Logic Programming.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.