- 2001 ACM SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, May 20, 2001. 2001
- Minos N. Garofalakis, Rajeev Rastogi:
Data Mining Meets Network Management: The NEMESIS Project.
- Padhraic Smyth:
Breaking out of the Black-Box: Research Challenges in Data Mining.
- Jian Pei, Anthony K. H. Tung, Jiawei Han:
Fault-Tolerant Frequent Pattern Mining: Problems and Challenges.
- Baohua Gu, Bing Liu, Feifang Hu, Huan Liu:
Efficiently Determine the Starting Sample Size for Progressive Sampling.
- Jochen Hipp, Ulrich Güntzer, Udo Grimmer:
Data Quality Mining - Making a Virute of Necessity.
- David B. Skalak:
Speed-up Mining or "Why is Data Mining Iterative?".
- Qin Ding, William Perrizo, Qiang Ding, Amalendu Roy:
On Mining Satellite and other Remotely Sensed Images.
- Pedro M. Domingos, Geoff Hulten:
Catching up with the Data: Research Issues in Mining Data Streams.
- George Kollios, Stan Sclaroff, Margrit Betke:
Motion Mining: Discovering Spatio-Temporal Patterns in Databases of Human Motion.
- Xiong Wang:
Mining Protein Surfaces.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.