- Eben M. Haber, Wayne G. Lutters, Wendy T. Lucas, Jhilmil Jain, Kirstie Hawkey:
Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Symposium on Computer Human Interaction for Management of Information Technology, CHIMIT 2009, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, November 7-8, 2009. ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-572-7
- Nicole F. Velasquez, Suzanne P. Weisband:
System administrators as broker technicians.
- Eser Kandogan, Paul P. Maglio, Eben M. Haber, John H. Bailey:
Scripting practices in complex systems management.
- Florian Mansmann, Fabian Fischer, Daniel A. Keim, Stephen C. North:
Visual support for analyzing network traffic and intrusion detection events using TreeMap and graph representations.
- Krist Wongsuphasawat, Pornpat Artornsombudh, Bao Nguyen, Justin McCann:
Network stack diagnosis and visualization tool.
- Nachi Ueno, Ryota Hashimoto, Michio Shimomura, Kenji Takahashi:
Soramame: what you see is what you control access control user interface.
- Balaji Rajendran, Dnyanesh Pawar:
An intelligent contextual support system for intrusion detection tasks.
- Pooya Jaferian, David Botta, Kirstie Hawkey, Konstantin Beznosov:
A case study of enterprise identity management system adoption in an insurance organization.
- Lance Bloom, Nancy Clark:
Storage administration: field findings and software design guidelines.
- Jakita Owensby Thomas, Yolanda A. Rankin, Neil H. Boyette:
Self service technologies: eliminating pain points of traditional call centers.
- Kevin F. White, David Gurzick, Wayne G. Lutters:
Wiki anxiety: impediments to implementing wikis for IT support groups.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.