default search action
May 31, 1998
Seattle, Washington, USA
The objective of this informal workshop is to bring together researchers to share and explore their views on constraint database technology and its applications. The main focus of the workshop will be to communicate and discuss recent results of research into Constraint Databases and to identify future research directions.
Location: Seattle Convention Center. Fidalgo Room
- Dirk Van Gucht: Geometric Query Languages and their Properties.
- Michael Benedikt: Expressive Power of Constraint Query Languages.
- Victor Vianu: Topological Queries in Spatial Databases.
- Bart Kuijpers: First-Order Languages Expressing Constructable Spatial Database Queries.
- Jean-Louis Lassez: Convex Hull Algorithms through Theorem Proving.
- Stéphane Grumbach: On the Optimization of Constraint Database Queries.
- Sridhar Ramaswamy: Implementation Issues in Constraint Databases.
- Luc Segoufin: On the Implementation of a Constraint Database System: The Choices of DEDALE.
Gabriel M. Kuper
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.