- International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Mathematics, AI&M 2000, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, January 5-7, 2000. 2000
- Andreas Alexander Albrecht, Chak-Kuen Wong:
Inhomogeneous Markov Chains Applied to Pattern Classification.
- Sergio A. Alvarez:
Belief Combination by means of Frame Transformations.
- Meriema Belaidouni, Jin-Kao Hao:
A measure of combinational landscape difficulty for the Metropolis algorithm.
- Adam Cannon, Lenore Cowen:
Approximation Algorithms for the Class Cover Problem.
- Douglas A. Cenzer, Jeffrey B. Remmel, Amy Vanderbilt:
Characterizing the Set of Extensions of a Nonmonotonic Rule System with Levels.
- Víctor Dalmau:
A New Tractable Class of Constraint Satisfaction Problems.
- Boi Faltings:
Using topology for spatial reasoning.
- Henning Fernau:
Terminal distinguishable languages.
- Martin Henz, Yun Fong Lim, Lua Seet Chong, Shi Xiao Ping, J. Paul Walser, Roland H. C. Yap:
Solving Hierarchical Constraints over Finite Domains.
- Brigitte Jaumard, S. Lemaire, A. D. Parreira:
A deductive approach for solving probabilistic logic problems.
- Mohamed Yasser Khayata, Daniel Pacholczyk:
Qualitative Reasoning with Quantified Assertions.
- Oliver Kullmann:
An improved version of width restricted resolution.
- Stephen Kwek:
An Efficient Algorithm for Learning Upper Convex Polyhedra Using Membership Queries.
- Alexei Lisitsa:
Generalized vs formula circumscription over finite models.
- Vasco M. Manquinho, João P. Marques Silva:
On Solving Boolean Optimization with Satisfiability-Based Algorithms.
- Fumiaki Okushi, Allen Van Gelder:
Persistent and Quasi-Persistent Lemmas in Propositional Model Elimination.
- Gilles Richard:
From disagreement sets to divergence levels in ILP.
- Tzachi Rosen, Eugene Santos Jr., Solomon Eyal Shimony:
Reasoning with BKBs - Algorithms and Complexity.
- Ken Satoh, Ryuichi Nakagawa:
Discovering Critical Cases in Case-Based Reasoning.
- Kay Chen Tan, Loo Hay Lee, Kenny Qili Zhu:
Heuristics for Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.